• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Just Pondering what i should do and if enough people would be interested.

joAbear

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Dec 23, 2020
would enough people be interested in the use of my webbuilder and a spot on my personal cloud hosting? it would be my webbuilder and hosting of your 1 website that's built with my webbuilder. i am just trying to get a feel if enough people would be interested or not.

And the other project i am thinking of doing if enough people are interested, I would use my AI to duplicate any website from 1 page to 5 pages only. it would not use or copy the code of that website so its perfectly legal. Say you like a design of a certain website, the Ai would capture the design only, no code, and turn it into a wordpress theme of your own, which inturn you would be able to use the builder inside the AI to further develop if you wanted to and make it your own.

Just trying to think of ways to be more active on the community and help others with some low cost options. any feed back would be nice.

Hi there

For the first idea, are you talking about a kind of WAAS service?
WAAS = Website As A Service.
Where users pick a template then use the web builder to edit some small stuff/text etc.?
If yes, I think it's a good idea, as personally, I'm trying to the same but with WP and some pre-designed templates for specific industries.
Just a note: and you probably know that well as you already sell in here, Babiato is good, but prices are low, very low, so, if you are thinking of making that a real business for the long run, do like I'm doing, target businesses for a basic monthly fee, and they won't say no, as long as it is cheaper than getting a host and hiring a designer or an agency.

For the second Idea.
Even if it is legal, it doesn't sound very ethical, copying the design of others is not that cool, and yet depends on what market you will target.
Me, I prefer taking colors, fonts, get inspired than completly copying a design or website I like.

Keep up the good work, you will make it.
Cheers.

Reactions: AngelIT
Hi there

For the first idea, are you talking about a kind of WAAS service?
WAAS = Website As A Service.
Where users pick a template then use the web builder to edit some small stuff/text etc.?
If yes, I think it's a good idea, as personally, I'm trying to the same but with WP and some pre-designed templates for specific industries.
Just a note: and you probably know that well as you already sell in here, Babiato is good, but prices are low, very low, so, if you are thinking of making that a real business for the long run, do like I'm doing, target businesses for a basic monthly fee, and they won't say no, as long as it is cheaper than getting a host and hiring a designer or an agency.

For the second Idea.
Even if it is legal, it doesn't sound very ethical, copying the design of others is not that cool, and yet depends on what market you will target.
Me, I prefer taking colors, fonts, get inspired than completly copying a design or website I like.

Keep up the good work, you will make it.
Cheers.
thanks for your feed back.

well the first idea will allow them to choose already made templates and modify them in any way as well, or they could just use a blank template and design their own.

For the second idea, its mostly used for html templates and converts them into wordpress where they can be edited to your own design, not really capturing all of others designs, say you like several aspects of different templates, it could capture each that you like and build a template with all together, and then you can use a built in builder to modify any changes you like.

Reactions: nobs
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock