• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JWPlayer Google Drive Proxy Player Script 1.8.0 New Update | Anti Limit + Ads Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the tutorial... good one buddy... cloudflare have the service for $5 a month... Menu Traffic - Loadbalancing - Enable

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 09.06.50.png

For free version have 2 server or more you can use Nginx or HAProxy as load balancer or reverse proxy to your domain nslookup put 2 ip to a domain ,, this free concept has been there since 2006 (Tested during that time).

Similar like what reddit done for lb server...
Code:
server@gembels ~ % nslookup reddit.com
;; Got recursion not available from 8.8.8.8, trying next server
;; Got recursion not available from 1.1.1.1, trying next server

Server:        127.0.0.1
Address:    127.0.0.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:

Name:    reddit.com
Address: 151.101.1.140
Address: 151.101.193.140
Address: 151.101.65.140
Address: 151.101.129.140
Yes, there are several ways to do a load balancer, big compositions today use gateway application, more secure. Nginx does not support .htaccess and that is a problem for me, and this HAProxy I never heard of.

Through Apache2 it is possible to add as many servers on the back end as you want.

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay.

So come on, you will need 3 servers, being;

2x for Google Drive Script.
1x for the load balancer. (may host more sites)

The 2 servers of the Google Drive Script must have dynamic IP and a static DNS, with a minimum of 1 GB of RAM. The load-balancer server also needs a minimum of 1gb of ram, but it needs a static IP. (Or never restart)

0. Create the virtual machine with Ubuntu 18.04

1. We will release the port, being;
  • 443 (HTTPS)
  • 80 (HTTP)
  • 20,21,990,40000-50000 (FTP)
  • 3306 (MySQL Remote)

j3dBij8.jpg

2. To have a static DNS for a dynamic IP, it is only possible on platforms like Azure (or a more "manual" mode you will see later), as an example, I am using Azure.

u8VCp4X.jpg

fmpgNf6.jpg

3. Repeat the same process on the other servers

4. Create a DNS Zone and point the domain to the server ip that will be used for the load balancer.

dwSigr5.jpg

5. Access the VM via SSH and you will download the script I created, it will configure everything for you, execute the commands;

$ sudo su
$ git clone https://github.com/Zonimi/servidor
$ cd servidor
$ chmod -x server.sh
$ sh server.sh

Detail for Brazilians: No lugar de server.sh use servidor.sh

6. The script will ask for your username, and for a domain, I will use player.zonimi.me (don't put http://...).

xwZMZAA.jpg

7. Everything that is asked you answer with Y or N, there is no importance, just attention on the phpmyadmin screen, with Apache select press SPACE, TAB and ENTER, Apache has to be like this [*], see below;

oLIMlOb.jpg

8. When everything is ready, it will appear on this screen, save all data somewhere and repeat the process on 3 servers, using the same domain for everyone.

Dhzdhu7.jpg

Note: I haven't created ./domain yet

9. After repeating step 5 on all 3 servers, go to the server you are going to do the load balancer and use;

$ chmod -x balancer.sh
$ sh balancer.sh

Detail for Brazilians: No lugar de balancer.sh use balanceador.sh

10. Enter the same domain that you used on the other servers

11. Enter the DNS of server 01.

12. Enter the DNS of server 02.

13. Access http://checkip.dyndns.org/ and get your IP

IFKYwOw.jpg

If all goes well you will receive this screen

IwqrWg8.jpg

14. Go to yourdomain.com/balancer-manager and check, don't change anything.

tyoXkKl.jpg

15. By default, my script installs php 7.4, but don't worry, it also installs 7.0, you just need to change it, go to the Google Drive Script folder and open the .htaccess file and add the code below;

<FilesMatch \.php>
SetHandler "proxy:unix:/var/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock|fcgi://localhost/"
</FilesMatch>

Ylqco1S.jpg

Here it is, there are many tutorials that teach you how to automatically restart your server on Azure, GCloud etc. just search.

About the database, we will use the server that load-balancer is installed on, but for that you will have to wait for me to create the script to add new domains.

Now if you do not use Azure or any similar platform, you will need to have the servers with dynamic IP, and you will have to make the change manually every time you restart the machine, to change the IP / DNS of the servers use the command;

$ nano /etc/apache2/sites-available/your-domain.conf

Some details;
- I will add the script to create new domains soon, but if you need urgently send me a PM.
- My script installs PHP with FPM/FastCGI, that is, you will notice that it is faster.
- Essential extensions like Ioncube are already installed
- If any server stops/restarts/error, it will only use the server that is working, so restart one at a time xD
- It is also installing SSL on the domain

And remembering that, I don't speak English, I hope you understand xD
This will cost you more than just buying the actual v2 script

This will cost you more than just buying the actual v2 script
3 basic servers in Azure you pay 5 dollars each, if you have a .edu email you get $100, which can last up to 5~6 months, after that just create another account with .edu email and repeat the process using the same domain.

And having a server is much better than shared hosting, especially for this script.

But it's up to you if you prefer to buy the V2;
Option 1 = $44.99 USD One-Time + $9.99 USD /Month + $39.99 One-Time + the price of servers

Yes, there are several ways to do a load balancer, big compositions today use gateway application, more secure. Nginx does not support .htaccess and that is a problem for me, and this HAProxy I never heard of.

Through Apache2 it is possible to add as many servers on the back end as you want.

nginx just be a proxy at front https://docs.nginx.com/nginx/admin-guide/load-balancer/http-load-balancer/ with limit how many connections in 1 server, weight priority, upstream you can use apache2 or openlitespeed or any suit you :)

anyway thanks for the explanations and tuts.. you do your home work well..

Reactions: Zonimi
nginx just be a proxy at front https://docs.nginx.com/nginx/admin-guide/load-balancer/http-load-balancer/ with limit how many connections in 1 server, weight priority, upstream you can use apache2 or openlitespeed or any suit you :)

anyway thanks for the explanations and tuts.. you do your home work well..
Oh yes, NGINX is great, even better than Apache, but it doesn't support .htaccess and I don't know how to convert it to work on it, I'll stay on Apache for a while longer :LOL:

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay.

So come on, you will need 3 servers, being;

2x for Google Drive Script.
1x for the load balancer. (may host more sites)

The 2 servers of the Google Drive Script must have dynamic IP and a static DNS, with a minimum of 1 GB of RAM. The load-balancer server also needs a minimum of 1gb of ram, but it needs a static IP. (Or never restart)

0. Create the virtual machine with Ubuntu 18.04

1. We will release the port, being;
  • 443 (HTTPS)
  • 80 (HTTP)
  • 20,21,990,40000-50000 (FTP)
  • 3306 (MySQL Remote)

j3dBij8.jpg

2. To have a static DNS for a dynamic IP, it is only possible on platforms like Azure (or a more "manual" mode you will see later), as an example, I am using Azure.

u8VCp4X.jpg

fmpgNf6.jpg

3. Repeat the same process on the other servers

4. Create a DNS Zone and point the domain to the server ip that will be used for the load balancer.

dwSigr5.jpg

5. Access the VM via SSH and you will download the script I created, it will configure everything for you, execute the commands;

$ sudo su
$ git clone https://github.com/Zonimi/servidor
$ cd servidor
$ chmod -x server.sh
$ sh server.sh

Detail for Brazilians: No lugar de server.sh use servidor.sh

6. The script will ask for your username, and for a domain, I will use player.zonimi.me (don't put http://...).

xwZMZAA.jpg

7. Everything that is asked you answer with Y or N, there is no importance, just attention on the phpmyadmin screen, with Apache select press SPACE, TAB and ENTER, Apache has to be like this [*], see below;

oLIMlOb.jpg

8. When everything is ready, it will appear on this screen, save all data somewhere and repeat the process on 3 servers, using the same domain for everyone.

Dhzdhu7.jpg

Note: I haven't created ./domain yet

9. After repeating step 5 on all 3 servers, go to the server you are going to do the load balancer and use;

$ chmod -x balancer.sh
$ sh balancer.sh

Detail for Brazilians: No lugar de balancer.sh use balanceador.sh

10. Enter the same domain that you used on the other servers

11. Enter the DNS of server 01.

12. Enter the DNS of server 02.

13. Access http://checkip.dyndns.org/ and get your IP (I made an update, now you will receive a login)

IFKYwOw.jpg

If all goes well you will receive this screen

IwqrWg8.jpg

14. Go to yourdomain.com/balancer-manager and check, don't change anything.

tyoXkKl.jpg

15. By default, my script installs php 7.4, but don't worry, it also installs 7.0, you just need to change it, go to the Google Drive Script folder and open the .htaccess file and add the code below;

<FilesMatch \.php>
SetHandler "proxy:unix:/var/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock|fcgi://localhost/"
</FilesMatch>

Ylqco1S.jpg

Here it is, there are many tutorials that teach you how to automatically restart your server on Azure, GCloud etc. just search.

About the database, we will use the server that load-balancer is installed on, but for that you will have to wait for me to create the script to add new domains.

Now if you do not use Azure or any similar platform, you will need to have the servers with dynamic IP, and you will have to make the change manually every time you restart the machine, to change the IP / DNS of the servers use the command;

$ nano /etc/apache2/sites-available/your-domain.conf

See how it works by accessing: https://load.zonimi.me/

Some details;
- I will add the script to create new domains soon, but if you need urgently send me a PM.
- My script installs PHP with FPM/FastCGI, that is, you will notice that it is faster.
- Essential extensions like Ioncube are already installed
- If any server stops/restarts/error, it will only use the server that is working, so restart one at a time xD
- It is also installing SSL on the domain

And remembering that, I don't speak English, I hope you understand xD

Wow all that just to get a script going what a headache. Why not just use the google multi drive that’s on here for free . Yes it comes with 1 vast ad for maintenance cost but it’s free and saves you going though all that hassle

Wow all that just to get a script going what a headache. Why not just use the google multi drive that’s on here for free . Yes it comes with 1 vast ad for maintenance cost but it’s free and saves you going though all that hassle
I created the shell script just to avoid "work", you just need to open the ports and enter the domain when asked.

JuicyCode script is just an option.

Last edited:
I created the shell script just to avoid "work", you just need to open the ports and enter the domain when asked.

JuicyCode script is just an option.

Sorry I missed the bit where is said you will download the script you created . I tho this was just to get juicycode script up and running again.

Atm I’m using the google multi drive on here it’s working great

Would you know how to setup our own api mirror so that script . As the mirrors it is using now comes with 1 vast ad

If we could setup our own mirrors without ads it would be perfect . Hope you can help I don’t have 3 servers so wouldn’t be able to try your way thanks tho

hi guys, i just moved the juicy code to the vps server,
no video available ,,
someone already solved this problem, help me please

vps no video.JPG

thanks for the tutorial... good one buddy... cloudflare have the service for $5 a month... Menu Traffic - Loadbalancing - Enable

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 09.06.50.png

For free version have 2 server or more you can use Nginx or HAProxy as load balancer or reverse proxy to your domain nslookup put 2 ip to a domain ,, this free concept has been there since 2006 (Tested during that time).

Similar like what reddit done for lb server...
Code:
server@gembels ~ % nslookup reddit.com
;; Got recursion not available from 8.8.8.8, trying next server
;; Got recursion not available from 1.1.1.1, trying next server

Server:        127.0.0.1
Address:    127.0.0.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:

Address: 151.101.1.140
Address: 151.101.193.140
Address: 151.101.65.140
Address: 151.101.129.140
Is there any simpler solution to using cloudflare

Sorry I missed the bit where is said you will download the script you created . I tho this was just to get juicycode script up and running again.

Atm I’m using the google multi drive on here it’s working great

Would you know how to setup our own api mirror so that script . As the mirrors it is using now comes with 1 vast ad

If we could setup our own mirrors without ads it would be perfect . Hope you can help I don’t have 3 servers so wouldn’t be able to try your way thanks tho
This script you are using, if I'm not mistaken, is being developed by members of the community, it is not up to me to try to modify it, sorry.

In Azure, there is a server for less than $6; maybe it's an option, you can redeem $100 with the .edu email, and follow the tutorial I made for the google drive player script.

This script you are using, if I'm not mistaken, is being developed by members of the community, it is not up to me to try to modify it, sorry.

In Azure, there is a server for less than $6; maybe it's an option, you can redeem $100 with the .edu email, and follow the tutorial I made for the google drive player script.

Its the one below, it’s not be being developed by anyone . ukgamer said on here if anyone want to change the api so ahead but no one has . If you could that would be great

How do you redeem the $100 with edu email

Its the one below, it’s not be being developed by anyone . ukgamer said on here if anyone want to change the api so ahead but no one has . If you could that would be great

How do you redeem the $100 with edu email

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock