• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JWPlayer Google Drive Proxy Player Script 1.8.0 New Update | Anti Limit + Ads Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our new update in 2020 using Nodejs doesn’t need to turn on IPv6 like the old script. Still in testing to bypass the Limit View and Captcha. Please contact us if you need more information.
https://apicodes[.]com/product/google-drive-proxy-player-advanced-script/

Everyone who has update v1.3 will share it with the community for use. thanks everyone.

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay.

So come on, you will need 3 servers, being;

2x for Google Drive Script.
1x for the load balancer. (may host more sites)

The 2 servers of the Google Drive Script must have dynamic IP and a static DNS, with a minimum of 1 GB of RAM. The load-balancer server also needs a minimum of 1gb of ram, but it needs a static IP. (Or never restart)

0. Create the virtual machine with Ubuntu 18.04

1. We will release the port, being;
  • 443 (HTTPS)
  • 80 (HTTP)
  • 20,21,990,40000-50000 (FTP)
  • 3306 (MySQL Remote)

j3dBij8.jpg

2. To have a static DNS for a dynamic IP, it is only possible on platforms like Azure (or a more "manual" mode you will see later), as an example, I am using Azure.

u8VCp4X.jpg

fmpgNf6.jpg

3. Repeat the same process on the other servers

4. Create a DNS Zone and point the domain to the server ip that will be used for the load balancer.

dwSigr5.jpg

5. Access the VM via SSH and you will download the script I created, it will configure everything for you, execute the commands;

$ sudo su
$ git clone https://github.com/Zonimi/servidor
$ cd servidor
$ chmod -x server.sh
$ sh server.sh

Detail for Brazilians: No lugar de server.sh use servidor.sh

6. The script will ask for your username, and for a domain, I will use player.zonimi.me (don't put http://...).

xwZMZAA.jpg

7. Everything that is asked you answer with Y or N, there is no importance, just attention on the phpmyadmin screen, with Apache select press SPACE, TAB and ENTER, Apache has to be like this [*], see below;

oLIMlOb.jpg

8. When everything is ready, it will appear on this screen, save all data somewhere and repeat the process on 3 servers, using the same domain for everyone.

Dhzdhu7.jpg

Note: I haven't created ./domain yet

9. After repeating step 5 on all 3 servers, go to the server you are going to do the load balancer and use;

$ chmod -x balancer.sh
$ sh balancer.sh

Detail for Brazilians: No lugar de balancer.sh use balanceador.sh

10. Enter the same domain that you used on the other servers

11. Enter the DNS of server 01.

12. Enter the DNS of server 02.

13. Access http://checkip.dyndns.org/ and get your IP (I made an update, now you will receive a login)

IFKYwOw.jpg

If all goes well you will receive this screen

IwqrWg8.jpg

14. Go to yourdomain.com/balancer-manager and check, don't change anything.

tyoXkKl.jpg

15. By default, my script installs php 7.4, but don't worry, it also installs 7.0, you just need to change it, go to the Google Drive Script folder and open the .htaccess file and add the code below;

<FilesMatch \.php>
SetHandler "proxy:unix:/var/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock|fcgi://localhost/"
</FilesMatch>

Ylqco1S.jpg

Here it is, there are many tutorials that teach you how to automatically restart your server on Azure, GCloud etc. just search.

About the database, we will use the server that load-balancer is installed on, but for that you will have to wait for me to create the script to add new domains.

Now if you do not use Azure or any similar platform, you will need to have the servers with dynamic IP, and you will have to make the change manually every time you restart the machine, to change the IP / DNS of the servers use the command;

$ nano /etc/apache2/sites-available/your-domain.conf

See how it works by accessing: https://load.zonimi.me/

Some details;
- I will add the script to create new domains soon, but if you need urgently send me a PM.
- My script installs PHP with FPM/FastCGI, that is, you will notice that it is faster.
- Essential extensions like Ioncube are already installed
- If any server stops/restarts/error, it will only use the server that is working, so restart one at a time xD
- It is also installing SSL on the domain

And remembering that, I don't speak English, I hope you understand xD
Thank you So much for that Tuto , Great work

[QUOTE = "ukgamer, publicación: 203848, miembro: 18781"]
¿Tiene demo para que podamos probar y se anula gracias
[/CITAR]

ok my friend i go for this

Demo in apicodes https://demo.apicodes.com/drive-proxy/

This source code is developed on js node platform . and according to the code owner says: Still in testing to bypass the Limit View and Captcha

Yes i know apicodes have there own demo and it is still in testing that is why i wanted a demo from the @nattakitchod i was testing him to see if he was a scammers and well seeing i got no reply on here or from the pm i send, it looks like he dont have any script for sale just wanted people on here to jump and pm him like we just going to throw money at him

Yes we all want a working script but we ant silly fools

Last edited:
sorr..., im new without too much knowledge, i was able to install it in my localhost, but when i want to add links i get a blank page....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biiah_paixao
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock