• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JWPlayer Google Drive Proxy Player Script 1.8.0 New Update | Anti Limit + Ads Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
googledrive Diperbarui semalam
[/MENGUTIP]
yang lain masih berfungsi..tidak memengaruhi juicycode..warna ini adalah genator tautan redator ..

Tidak ada efek koneksi dengan pembaruan Google Drive saat ini

english please, im fluent in ur language(bahasa indo) but why the fu** it looks like straight up from google translate lmao, did you realize this forum is english only.

Thanks for your recommendations. My forum community

This may be a little off topic but if I run the server locally and mount with rclone does anyone know if I would I be able to stream my content without the use of the proxy or a cloud/vps?

Thanks for the info but it's not quite what I was asking for. My situation is a little different, I am interested in hosting my own "Netflix" for Just me and my family. no ads, no subscriptions etc.. I do have a remote web server with Wordpress and (insert video template here) but have run into the proxy issue when trying to play or airplay.

As well, I have Plex and it does work but there are hardware requirements I'd like to avoid and the hardware requires both the app and the internet for verification to work. I have rclone and understand that I can watch it directly but I'm trying to watch it from the web and preferred without the price of a proxy. I guess I'm asking is there a safe way to use me as the proxy to remove view to my house.

Any tech gurus out there that could point me in the right direction would be cool :)

Thanks for the info but it's not quite what I was asking for. My situation is a little different, I am interested in hosting my own "Netflix" for Just me and my family. no ads, no subscriptions etc.. I do have a remote web server with Wordpress and (insert video template here) but have run into the proxy issue when trying to play or airplay.

As well, I have Plex and it does work but there are hardware requirements I'd like to avoid and the hardware requires both the app and the internet for verification to work. I have rclone and understand that I can watch it directly but I'm trying to watch it from the web and preferred without the price of a proxy. I guess I'm asking is there a safe way to use me as the proxy to remove view to my house.

Any tech gurus out there that could point me in the right direction would be cool :)

I see, well afaik theres no wordpress video plugin that support rclone since most wordpress video plugin using url as media source also wordpress doesnt detect rclone mount folder.

btw did you tried KODI ?

oh, that's not what I meant. if you can play local files from the host on Wordpress would it be possible to mount in a read-only an rclone drive like /movies and link Wordpress to the /movies without needing a proxy for google? or would google still likely get butt hurt?

edit: I mean to access the website from an external source. Would google know if I linked google -> rclone -> home server -> Wordpress -> IP out of the house.

oh, that's not what I meant. if you can play local files from the host on Wordpress would it be possible to mount in a read-only an rclone drive like /movies and link Wordpress to the /movies without needing a proxy for google? or would google still likely get butt hurt?

edit: I mean to access the website from an external source. Would google know if I linked google -> rclone -> home server -> Wordpress -> IP out of the house.

No google wouldnt know, As long as you keep your visitors to a min, Google finds out by people reporting you

Reactions: isgraceenough
I will recommend you to buy a dedicated server from https://oneprovider.com/ . They have Good Configurations at reasonable price With 1gbps port with unlimited bandwidth.I am Using Them from last 3 year never got a problem.

This Is the configuration i am using
CPU: Intel Atom C2750 - 2.4 GHz - 8 core(s)
RAM: 8GB - DDR3
Hard Drive(s): 1x 128GB
Bandwidth: Unmetered @ 1Gbps
Price : 15.50$/Month

This configuration is handling 1000 concurrent users.
One More Thing that their Support Sucks😂.You Have to Manage Everything on your own.

Hi Brother If I choose 1 x 1 TB (HDD SATA), will it affect the performance of the player?
And can you please tell me which control panel to use?

Hi Brother If I choose 1 x 1 TB (HDD SATA), will it affect the performance of the player?
And can you please tell me which control panel to use?

Hi i am now using 2 TB HDD SATA. It is not making much difference.So you can go with hdd SATA.Moreover i am using webmin control panel with ubuntu 18.04.

Hi i am now using 2 TB HDD SATA. It is not making much difference.So you can go with hdd SATA.Moreover i am using webmin control panel with ubuntu 18.04.

i dont recommend you to store any data on oneprovider dedicated server.They can go out of service at anytime. so your data will be lost.

Thank you, brother. I just want to use the server for a Google Drive script. I'll buy this. Do you recommend me?
CPU
Atom C2750
2.4 GHz 8 cores
CPU Amount
Memory
8 GB
Ram Type
DDR3
Bandwidth Limit
Unmetered
Bandwidth Speed
1 Gbps
IP Amount1

Thank you, brother. I just want to use the server for a Google Drive script. I'll buy this. Do you recommend me?
CPU
Atom C2750
2.4 GHz 8 cores
CPU Amount
Memory
8 GB
Ram Type
DDR3
Bandwidth Limit
Unmetered
Bandwidth Speed
1 Gbps
IP Amount1

yup you can use this .If you need any assistance regarding setup of server u can pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock