• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JWPlayer Google Drive Proxy Player Script 1.8.0 New Update | Anti Limit + Ads Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys gdp didn't work for me. that's why I bought this script. works pretty well. only $ 19. It's alternative gdp.

Dont work player only plays half the time, players isnt responsive . no player controls. . he keeps swaping it to use google drive player and that hide the google drive id . cant be installed on any vps . The list goes on .

Dont waste your money i know as he has been asking me how to fix it

• Haha
Reactions: Michael16
Dont work player only plays half the time, players isnt responsive . no player controls. cant be installed on any vps . The list goes on .

Dont waste your money i know as he has been asking me how to fix it
You're wrong. Don't give people false information. this is a new script. update is coming every day. jwplayer added. It works pretty well. I'll send you a sample link tomorrow.

You're wrong. Don't give people false information. this is a new script. update is coming every day. jwplayer added. It works pretty well. I'll send you a sample link tomorrow.

No your very wrong there is no jwplayer . There is no new update coming has he cant work out how to get it working on any vps . Ive got the script as he sent it to me to fix for him but i told him it need to much work

I can put up screen shots of our conversation if you like , where he is asking for my help to fix it

So please dont tell me im wrong and get people to waste there money

• Haha
Reactions: Michael16
No your very wrong there is no jwplayer . There is no new update coming has he cant work out how to get it working on any vps . Ive got the script as he sent it to me to fix for him but i told him it need to much work

I can put up screen shots of our conversation if you like , where he is asking for my help to fix it

So please dont tell me im wrong and get people to waste there money

This guy laying doesn't trust anyone he trying to get customers from the broken site juicycode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maucariapacom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock