• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kala | Customizable Shopify OS 2.0 Theme - Flexible Sections Builder Mobile Optimized

Kala | Customizable Shopify OS 2.0 Theme - Flexible Sections Builder Mobile Optimized v7.0.21 Untouched

No permission to download

TechGeek

Dec 16, 2018
bitsupports submitted a new resource:

Kala | Customizable Shopify Theme - Flexible Sections Builder Mobile Optimized - kala shopify theme, shopify theme

KALA Shopify theme provides many different layouts and design styles, powerful theme settings, easy to customize for any any business and any store.

KALA is a muti-purpose theme with responsive design, UI/UX mobile friendly. Especially, Its UI/UX design on mobile is optimized and perfectly suitable for shopping on smart-phones or tablets. Your customers can explore and buy your products straight-forward on mobile. Let’s boost your conversion rate on mobile right away with KALA theme....

Read more about this resource...

link working good
suggest use vpn

I've not really used a VPN before therefore can you suggest one that is best that doesn't log anything? I've been advised NordVPN is one of the better ones for this?

I've not really used a VPN before therefore can you suggest one that is best that doesn't log anything? I've been advised NordVPN is one of the better ones for this?
link changed try again please

nekosan01 updated Kala | Customizable Shopify Theme - Flexible Sections Builder Mobile Optimized with a new update entry:

UPDATES FROM Version 6.1.11 - April 23, 2020 -> Version 6.3.8 - Nov 04, 2021

Version 6.3.8 - Nov 04, 2021

• Released new homepage preset #98

Version 6.3.7 - Oct 21, 2021

• Released new homepage preset #97

Version 6.3.6 - Oct 07, 2021

• Released new homepage preset #96

Version 6.3.5 - Sept 23, 2021

• Released new homepage preset #95

Version 6.3.4 - Sept 09, 2021

• Add the New Product Filter function (auto get product variants into filter selection)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock