• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kapee - Fashion Store WooCommerce Theme

Kapee - Fashion Store WooCommerce Theme v1.6.6

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Kapee - Fashion Store WooCommerce Theme - Download Kapee - Fashion Store WooCommerce Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 24187521

01-Preview.__large_preview.jpg
Download Kapee - Fashion Store WooCommerce Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 24187521
Kapee is fast, clean, highly customizable and responsive WordPress theme. This theme is appropriate for all kind of shops like Fashion, Electronics, Furniture, Accessories or suitable for any kind of WordPress website.

Kapee is a professional WordPress WooCommerce theme. It comes with a lot of features and variations: Responsive Layout, Mega Menu, Page Builder, Awesome...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: matrixAngel
Babak updated Kapee - Fashion Store WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Kapee Theme v1.3.2

Download Kapee v1.3.2 - Fashion Store WooCommerce Theme Nulled Free
Version 1.3.2 – 18-08-2020

ADDED : Loader Added in Multi Step Checkout Button
ADDED : Blog Carousel Element 4 Rows in desktop
ADDED : WordPress Compatible 5.5
ADDED : WooCommerce Compatible 4.3.3
UPDATED : Kapee Extensions Plugin 1.1.2
ADDED : YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Compatible 3.0.13
UPDATED : Revolution Slider 6.2.21
UPDATED : Language POT File
FIXED : Internal Explorer Issue
FIXED : Mega Menu Issue
FIXED : Page...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ

Kapee Theme v1.3.4 Nulled

Download Kapee v1.3.4 - Fashion Store WooCommerce Theme Nulled Free
Version 1.3.4 – 19-08-2020 Thanks To @TassieNZ

ADDED : WooCommerce Compatible 4.4.0
ADDED : Filter kapee_header_myaccount_signinup_text
FIXED : Mobile Header Height Issue
FIXED : Login/Register Popup Responsive Issue
FIXED : Multi Step Checkout Login Button Loading issue
FIXED : Multi Step Checkout Page Signup Button Issue
FIXED : Minor RTL CSS Issues
FIXED : Minor CSS...

Kapee Theme v1.3.5 Nulled

Download Kapee v1.3.5 - Fashion Store WooCommerce Theme Nulled Free
Version 1.3.5 – 21-09-2020

ADDED : Filter - kapee_single_product_highlights_label
ADDED : Filter - kapee_single_product_services_label
ADDED : Filter - kapee_single_product_sizechart_label
ADDED : Filter - kapee_product_sizechart_popup_title
ADDED : Loader Added on Product Buy Now Button
ADDED : WordPress Compatible 5.5.1
ADDED : WooCommerce Compatible 4.5.2
UPDATED : WPBakery Page Builder...

Yes, but one of the script Active eCommerce CMS is using almost the same design and I have to change design and some components like this there and need HTML and CSS not the the WordPress theme :rolleyes:

Yes, but one of the script Active eCommerce CMS is using almost the same design and I have to change design and some components like this there and need HTML and CSS not the the WordPress theme :rolleyes:
sry this theme available on on wp version

is there a way to extract the design from WordPress plugin as this plugin is based on one page so HTTRACK is not able to extract the design files.

Hi All,

Thank you so much for providing this theme. I love it. However, I need help one one thing. This Kapee theme greys out my products that are out of stock. I do not want that. I have searched high and low regarding this theme documentation and woocommerce docs but I can't find any custom code to ungrey 'out of stock' products.

Can any one help out? Thanks!!!!

Gab

Hi All,

Thank you so much for providing this theme. I love it. However, I need help one one thing. This Kapee theme greys out my products that are out of stock. I do not want that. I have searched high and low regarding this theme documentation and woocommerce docs but I can't find any custom code to ungrey 'out of stock' products.

Can any one help out? Thanks!!!!

Gab
did u read documentation ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock