• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Mobile App - Restaurant

Karenderia App Version 2 v1.6.0

No permission to download
I can suggest you....

just go through discussion in codecanyon.net,

coz basti is good guy in responding,

there might be solution there....!!

this may help you....!!

basti.JPG

basti 1.JPG

now,

hope your problem will be resolved...!!

@zackxavier
@arkobd

Thanks for your effort brother. But unfortunately i cant find solutions for this. Been looking at the comment all day long. I can see some of the buyers on codecanyon also facing the same problem but they contact Basti privately.

Thanks for your effort brother. But unfortunately i cant find solutions for this. Been looking at the comment all day long. I can see some of the buyers on codecanyon also facing the same problem but they contact Basti privately.
Right brother :(

I have found the solutions. Make sure you use PHP7.1 and above.
Hey mate,Did you upload the private key?I can't upload it,when i click on the browse button nothing popup it's a problem.And are you using Http V1 or Http legacy?

Attachments

• private.png
    private.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 18
Hey mate,Did you upload the private key?I can't upload it,when i click on the browse button nothing popup it's a problem.And are you using Http V1 or Http legacy?

Hi Bro. Yes I upload the key. Im using HTTP V1. What PHP version did u use?

Reactions: arkobd
Screenshot_20200617-130502_Deliverys Osorno.jpg
I have this big problem, only sometimes it starts without problems, does anyone know the solution?

Hi Bro. Yes I upload the key. Im using HTTP V1. What PHP version did u use?
I am using 7.2 and also tried 7.1 but no solution,maybe i need to upload that private key too but when i am clicking the browse folder to upload the key but i failed every time cause there is no popup to select that key to upload.Any solution mate?
Regards-

I am using 7.2 and also tried 7.1 but no solution,maybe i need to upload that private key too but when i am clicking the browse folder to upload the key but i failed every time cause there is no popup to select that key to upload.Any solution mate?
Regards-

Have you tried with other browser? If the problem still exist in other browser, turn on debugging in public_html/index.php . You will see the error

Reactions: arkobd
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock