• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Mobile App - Restaurant

Karenderia App Version 2 v1.6.0

No permission to download
If you see on the stic store website, is saying "*THIS THEME IS COMPATIBLE WITH KARENDERIA APP V2 1.5.1* "!
Do you want to buy with me or not?
Hi mate! Current version released by Basti is V1.5.2 released on 15 Oct 2020. Im afraid sticstore version is not yet support a new features released by basti.

Hi mate! Current version released by Basti is V1.5.2 released on 15 Oct 2020. Im afraid sticstore version is not yet support a new features released by basti.
Bro you dont get it! I want the senju theme to put with the Karenderia app version 1.5.1 made by basti! What i want is senju them for karenderia app version 2 [1.5.3]

Does anyone have SENJU THEME FOR KARENDERIA MOBILE APP V2 [1.5.4] ?

*THIS THEME IS COMPATIBLE WITH KARENDERIA APP V2 1.5.2*

== THEME VERSION 1.5.4 (October 19) ===
– NEW: ‘minimum order’ in the restaurant list;
– NEW: delivery info in the restaurant page;
– FIXED: iOS X screen size;
– FIXED: custom field only accepts email;
– FIXED: share button height in the iOS X;
– FIXED: Bug fixes;

Demo Link

Last edited:
Reactions: gugel69
Does anyone have SENJU THEME FOR KARENDERIA MOBILE APP V2 [1.5.4] ?

*THIS THEME IS COMPATIBLE WITH KARENDERIA APP V2 1.5.2*

== THEME VERSION 1.5.4 (October 19) ===
– NEW: ‘minimum order’ in the restaurant list;
– NEW: delivery info in the restaurant page;
– FIXED: iOS X screen size;
– FIXED: custom field only accepts email;
– FIXED: share button height in the iOS X;
– FIXED: Bug fixes;

Demo Link

i'm looking for this one too

I have all Karenderia lastest version bought. Also Restomag template for frontend and Senju for Karenderia Mobile app (1.5.3). If anyone shares Senju Theme for Single Restaurant, last version, I`ll share what u need ! Cheers

hey man, could you share version 1.5.3 (24 October 20)?

It is less a sharing community and more buy/sell or trade platform,
@Babak should look into this and all guys who are trying to trade over here shall be warned and then blocked Permanently to maintain standard,
here some guys are claiming that they have a certain modules but they ain't interested in sharing they want to trade them with either some item or money,
@Babak I will Request you again to look into this

Thank you

Happy Nulling and Sharing!!

It is less a sharing community and more buy/sell or trade platform,
@Babak should look into this and all guys who are trying to trade over here shall be warned and then blocked Permanently to maintain standard,
here some guys are claiming that they have a certain modules but they ain't interested in sharing they want to trade them with either some item or money,
@Babak I will Request you again to look into this

Thank you

Happy Nulling and Sharing!!
Hahahaha mate. At least some of us shared something, you just begged. You said a week ago you`ll buy and share. Why didn`t you? I shared all my files with people which I consider honest in pm and not here because of people like you. That`s why I will never share again any other Karenderia resource! If Babak considers it necessary can ban me, no problem! I buy my files mate, I don`t need a forum where people just beg :). You should do the same and would avoid a figure like this! I`m here just for fun and share my thing with people that deserves them! Cheers mate, have a grate weekend!

Reactions: kell2019
Hahahaha mate. At least some of us shared something, you just begged. You said a week ago you`ll buy and share. Why didn`t you? I shared all my files with people which I consider honest in pm and not here because of people like you. That`s why I will never share again any other Karenderia resource! If Babak considers it necessary can ban me, no problem! I buy my files mate, I don`t need a forum where people just beg :). You should do the same and would avoid a figure like this! I`m here just for fun and share my thing with people that deserves them! Cheers mate, have a grate weekend!
l'll definately share on the date I've mentioned,
WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN ?? If you are not begger and all babiato Users are beggers in your Point of View, Whats your point being here in Beggar's Community?
You are here to Decide who is Deserving Beggar and who is not?
Shame bro Shame.. You are Shame to this Community!!

Reactions: pkonlinemart
l'll definately share on the date I've mentioned,
WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN ?? If you are not begger and all babiato Users are beggers in your Point of View, Whats your point being here in Beggar's Community?
You are here to Decide who is Deserving Beggar and who is not?
Shame bro Shame.. You are Shame to this Community!!

Definitely won't waste my time with you. I said you are a begger, like other 3 or 4 in this thread. Never said all babiato members are begger mate. Stop turning things in your favour :)
Remember I didn`t trade anything, and definitely not sold nothing. I asked for someone to share Senju Theme for Single restaurant, file wich I bought in the end, share it HERE (for the community mate) and not send it to me in pm. No one posted it so I didn`t. I don`t know if I deserve this community, but I definitely know it doesn`t need people like you! I submitted files here, did you? Shame on you mate, not on me!

You are here to speek to me about this community? What did you do for the community? Shame mate, shame :))

@nirolf @saqib429 now you two stop the fight and keep this thread clean or I will issue a warning behavior your messing up this thread we are here to share and have a great community don't ruin it ;)

Thanks!

Reactions: nirolf
@nirolf @saqib429 now you two stop the fight and keep this thread clean or I will issue a warning behavior your messing up this thread we are here to share and have a great community don't ruin it ;)

Thanks!
Anyone know how to solve the applydarktheme not found on dark them on karenderia senju theme app version 2??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock