• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant (KMRS) V5.4

can you do payment gateway integration?
As I am not aware with Yii Framwork,

so i am not able to modify script,
but any configuration related issues i will be helpful to you..

Hope you understand.

I am using this script since 2015

As I am not aware with Yii Framwork,

so i am not able to modify script,
but any configuration related issues i will be helpful to you..

Hope you understand.

I am using this script since 2015

did you get any chance to make the driver app work?
i cannot make it work on android after building from phonegap

did you get any chance to make the driver app work?
i cannot make it work on android after building from phonegap

Sure,

by day after tomorrow i am going to have new setup on my new server, so at that time i will let you ping and make your app done working....!!

hope it will comfortable for you....!!

Ashish thankyou as you have been working with karenderia since 2015
do you have mobileapp v2?? if yes then please share the latest
no i don't have

till i am working with old mobile app...!!

i am also looking for that please.....!!

Reactions: dnull
Ashish thankyou as you have been working with karenderia since 2015
do you have mobileapp v2?? if yes then please share the latest

i have been working with karenderia since 2015

means i am using this product science 2015 bro...!!

Reactions: dnull
guys i tried installing 5.4 version but it is not showing any images and not able to login into admin and merchant , even in front images are not appearing . 5.3 was working fine. but this one is showing error , any suggestions how to fix it ?

guys i tried installing 5.4 version but it is not showing any images and not able to login into admin and merchant , even in front images are not appearing . 5.3 was working fine. but this one is showing error , any suggestions how to fix it ?
Try to install a fresh copy.It'll work perfectly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock