• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax v4.6.0

No permission to download

pelao777

May 11, 2020
TassieNZ submitted a new resource:

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax - Download Free Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax

Kentha: the ultimate Responsive Music WordPress theme. Audio visualizer, non-stop music player, artists, events, podcasts and more. With its endless potential, Kentha is the perfect music theme for dj, musicians, bands, music labels, clubs and singers. Unlimited possibilities, no coding skills required!

Now compatible with WooCommerce: build your ultimate music and much store!

Read more about this resource...

hi sry i ask here but if i create online music site with out download
just for listen!
my website get dmca from google or other music company ?

and this theme work good with out nulling ?

just for listen!

Can't comment on the first part, but this theme seems to be fine without nulling. All plugins etc. included. :)

just for listen!

yes bro music and movie sites recive dmca very badly :D

Can anyone install with all the plugins? He tries to download the plugins, but they are offline

Hello I have a problem with this them after install them and in install plugin for use this them I see "Download failed. Not Found " in setup plugins
Please help me
Thanks for your good website

Reactions: ULUGBEK
Just to help out with figuring things out, I install theme, plugins, then get: The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

FYI.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, QT Kentha Contactform.

Just to help out with figuring things out, I install theme, plugins, then get: The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

FYI.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, QT Kentha Contactform.
Thanks, I'll look at it today. :)

Reactions: vkkrcom
The main core plugin not included, it cant be used withow that plugin. Or theres is a way to null it?

Hello, is there any way, we could null it.
Thanks for helping.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock