• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kids Heaven - Children WordPress Theme

Kids Heaven - Children WordPress Theme v3.5

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Kids Heaven - Children WordPress Theme - Download Kids Heaven - Children WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 19646988

Kids Heaven.jpg
Download Kids Heaven - Children WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 19646988
Kids Heaven a creative Kindergarten & Kids Day Care WordPress theme. This Children Education & Activities theme comes with best Kids Children Website features helps to create websites for private school, elementary school, primary school, school WordPress Template, school education, school website, high school, kids WooCommerce, kids WordPress, kids zone, kids life, kids...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Medw1311
Aww this one is cute :)

Reactions: Babak
Have you played with this one yet @Babak ? I'm trying to figure out how to import the demos.

not yet bro
need to be nulled?
Not sure yet. There are a lot of options to go through. I'll let you know once I've checked more...but won't be till tomorrow.

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Kids Heaven - Children WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Kids Heaven Theme v2.5

Download Kids Heaven v2.5 - Children WordPress Theme Nulled Free
2020.10.05 – version 2.5 Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

* Compatible with wordpress 5.5.1
* Updated: Coming soon enabled sticky menu issue
* Updated: Notice errors
* Updated: Fatal error on other theme activation
* Updated: All premium plugins
* Updated: RTL Language compatible
* Updated: Woocommerce latest version
* Updated: Headers types not working
* Updated: Social Icons sortable fix
* Updated: Tabs not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz
@Babak Bro, can you please update this theme?

2023.12.01 – version 3.5

* Compatible with WordPress 6.4.1
* Updated: All premium plugins
* Fixed: Events Calendar Events Loading Issue
* Fixed: Design and script issues

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock