• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

KingMatrix - Dynamic Matrix MLM Platform

KingMatrix - Dynamic Matrix MLM Platform v1.1 Nulled

No permission to download
how do i get version 1.1 can you give me a link please, and can it work well on plesk linux centos enviroment, must i use cpanel?

Thanks

For Who Wants to make it work:
After Create Database, import data, and change .env file, if you keep getting ERROR 500, you can see in storage/logs/ in laravel error log the message "ACESS DENIED...." using root@localhost.

Go to \core\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database\Connectors\Connector.php

in the line 40 insert these two lines:

$username = "yourDBusername";
$password = "yourDBpassword";

Save and refresh.

After Create Database, import data, and change .env file, if you keep getting ERROR 500, you can see in storage/logs/ in laravel error log the message "ACESS DENIED...." using root@localhost.

Go to \core\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database\Connectors\Connector.php

Save and refresh.

Ok

Save and refresh.
Still 500 error please

@Babak sir can you please look into this?
some files are missing i think.
when i change debug mode to true in config.app.php..it;s showing like this..after installation! capture.JPG

I just installed the KingMatrix and it was successfully installed, but when I tried to log in to the admin it showed a 500 server error.

Please How can this be resolved?

DM or Contact me. I successfully installed the V1.1 version and deployed to at 2 websites and counting. Telegram - removed -

Staff edit: Awesome work, congrats. Bye bye sanya

Last edited by a moderator:
i have shared the pre-requirements in this thread before kindly check that did your server match the requirements btw in this script there are lots of bugs will not recommend you to use it on live server
good morning, I installed successfully meaning all the required extensions and access permissions were activated but it still gives me 500 I Server Error, please assist. TIA

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock