• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

No permission to download
my updates not working, when I updated to the latest version, some bugs in admin panel like ads do not remove even admin click to delete.

LaraClassified - Geo Classified Ads CMS 7.2.0

PM me for the License Key. If given out/distributed there will be no further updates from me.

Please put LaraClassified License Key in the Subject or it will get lost in the masses!

TassieNZ :)

anyone can give me the favor to update to the latest version. I am using a 7.0.3 version and want to upgrade to the latest version.
Thank you

the developer is saying it is best to upgrade version n+1, here is 7.0.3 version available but 7.0.4 is not available, after 7.0.3 it goes to 7.1.0, so can I have 7.0.4 version so that I could upgrade to latest version one by one .. because when I tried to upgrade to the latest version it gives an error.
thank you

hello anybody will help, I updated to the latest version but categories are not showing, and secondly, developer moved plugins folder to extras but when I put plugins in this folder website goes for error to handle the request, it works only for default plugin which is PayPal but I want to install watermark and offlinepayment plugins too. waiting for help.....
thank you in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock