• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

No permission to download
LaraClassified - Geo Classified Ads CMS 7.2.4
=changelog=
Updated: Advertising Slots Improved (Integration of auto placement advertising).
Fixed: Bugfix: Install's SQL files upgraded.

PM me for the License Key. If given out/distributed there will be no further updates from me.

Please put LaraClassified License Key in the Subject or it will get lost in the masses!

TassieNZ :)

offlinepayment 2.1
watermark 2.1

Unzip folders into
C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ extras \ plugins

Work laraclassified 7.2.2

if anyone has the other accessories please share

plugin have been updated ,would you please share updated plugin like reviews is 2.3 and and I think Offline payment also updated
thank you

Reactions: amin1457
plugin have been updated ,would you please share updated plugin like reviews is 2.3 and and I think Offline payment also updated
thank you
offlinepayment::messages.payment_method_description

cant be update through admin panel pleas help to resolve

when i install offline payment plugin my add list in the admin panel showing error plz anyone help me

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: godblex
Hi there,
I'm trying to install the script at my localhost (XAMPP) always got this error:
Any help, please.

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404
Apache/2.4.37 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.1.1a PHP/7.3.1
Do you have the latest version of LaraClassified offline payment gateway (Not Nulled) ?

when i install offline payment plugin my add list in the admin panel showing error plz anyone help me

it's works I've modified one file to make compatible with 7.2.4

Attachments

• Offline_payment.png
    Offline_payment.png
    68 KB · Views: 27
LaraClassified - Geo Classified Ads CMS 7.3.0
=changelog=
v7.3.0
Added: Laravel 8.x support added.
Added: Usage of Laravel Migrations instead of Raw SQL.
Added: Usage of Eloquent (instead of Raw SQL) for ads search. By significantly reducing the number of SQL queries performed during a search.
Added: GDPR: Users can allow marketing usage of their email address from forms.
Updated: Settings & Home sections codes improved.
Updated: Important: Language code is removed from URLs. Session is used instead.
Updated: Installation & Upgrade process improved.
Updated: Default categories added, moved & deleted.
Fixed: SMS (Twilio) settings fixed & improved.
Updated: Many more small improvements & bugfix.

PM me for the License Key. If given out/distributed there will be no further updates from me.

Please put LaraClassified License Key in the Subject or it will get lost in the masses!

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock