• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

No permission to download
freenulled updated LaraClassified - Classified Ads Web Application [NULLED] with a new update entry:

LaraClassified v7.3.1 Nulled

Download LaraClassified v7.3.1 - Classified Ads Web Application Nulled Free
Version 7.3.1 Nov 28, 2020 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Disable the MySQL (5.7.6 or greater) ST_Distance_Sphere function when MariaDB is used.
  • Fixed translatable filters.
  • Sitemap link in footer fixed.
  • Search results page: OrderBy relevance fixed.
  • Minor bugs fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

LaraClassified - Geo Classified Ads CMS 7.3.2
=changelog=
v7.3.2
Fixed: Bugfix: Show right category name on search results page.
Fixed: Admin User Permissions fixed after upgrade.
Updated: Composer update.
Fixed: Minor bugs fixed.

PM me for the License Key. If given out/distributed there will be no further updates from me.

Please put LaraClassified License Key in the Subject or it will get lost in the masses!

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak
LaraClassified - Geo Classified Ads CMS 7.3.3
=changelog=
v7.3.3
Fixed: Bugfix: Similar Ads (Near the ad location).
Updated: PHP extension json checking before starting installation, added.
Updated: The app can now detect the primary language of the country (without making redirection or using session).
NOTE:You have to activate the "Auto Detect and Select Language" option in the "Admin panel → Setup → General Settings → Application".
If you use our Domain Mapping plugin, this will strongly optimize the language management for your SEO.
Updated: Minor Improvements.

PM me for the License Key. If given out/distributed there will be no further updates from me.

Please put LaraClassified License Key in the Subject or it will get lost in the masses!

"ERROR: No privilege to run: "FLUSH TABLES;" - SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1227 Access denied; you need (at least one of) the RELOAD privilege(s) for this operation

I am getting this error after the Setup Database Step, anyone help please!

@TassieNZ Could you please help here bro, I figured it could be a restriction on my server, I am not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
"ERROR: No privilege to run: "FLUSH TABLES;" - SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1227 Access denied; you need (at least one of) the RELOAD privilege(s) for this operation

I am getting this error after the Setup Database Step, anyone help please!

@TassieNZ Could you please help here bro, I figured it could be a restriction on my server, I am not sure.

What is the full context ?
Where are your trying to install the script, which environment ? Local, Live, Amazon, ....

The shared hosting has cpanel ?
If yes edit the database user and grant all privileges !
Yes It has Cpanel and the DB user has all privileges, I had tried almost everything till I decided to seek help here. I once installed version 7,3.0 on the same hosting without any problems, but since yesterday I have been getting that error whenever I try to install again.

Yes It has Cpanel and the DB user has all privileges, I had tried almost everything till I decided to seek help here. I once installed version 7,3.0 on the same hosting without any problems, but since yesterday I have been getting that error whenever I try to install again.

Look, use phpmyadmin with the root access (the default one). Remember the "db user" and the database name and run this query:
GRANT RELOAD ON DB-NAME.* TO 'DB-USER'@'localhost';

Replace :
DB-NAME with your db
DB-USER with your db user

LaraClassified - Geo Classified Ads CMS 7.3.4
=changelog=
v7.3.4
Fixed: Bugfix: The AdjacentToNested function fixed.
Fixed: Bugfix: Support for 2Checkout-php v0.4.0 (in the 2Checkout plugin).
Updated: Montenegrin language's ISO code added that allow you to create translate your website to it.
Updated: Composer update.

Reactions: Mr. Leech Slayer
watermark doesn't work for 7.3.3 version and review plugin work great , why ? for mapbox , is it nulled or we have to pay ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock