• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WP

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress V4.9.91 NULLED + ADDONS

No permission to download

I have updated to 3.1.1 but there is an error with the custom fields plugin.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'OsCustomFieldsHelper' not found in /wp-content/plugins/latepoint-custom-fields/latepoint-custom-fields.php:330 Stack trace

Looks like they did a change on the addons file also. Did you update them?

Thanks!

Custom Fields addon is not working properly at the live server and at the local server as well, I installed late point at the local server using Laragon then it shows an error when I tried to access custom fields tab
Custom field for latepoint.JPG

and when I tried to install it at the live website it shows an error too
latepoint live error.JPG
would you please check and fix this issue @Babak

I got the error:
Unpacking the package…
Installing the plugin…
The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.
Plugin installation failed

Does it work for You?
always try to unzip fie that you download then try to install the file that you get from an unzipped folder, most of the time installation file is inside the main zip folder and when you unzip downloaded folder then you will get the files for installation

I enabled payment for paypal and live environment and sandbox but when I try to book appointment it skips the payment procedure, anybody tell me why It skips payment step even I enabled it from latepoint dashboard and enter Paypal keys

I enabled payment for paypal and live environment and sandbox but when I try to book appointment it skips the payment procedure, anybody tell me why It skips payment step even I enabled it from latepoint dashboard and enter Paypal keys

Follow the previous post. We are waiting for the addons update. Since the core plugin has been updated to the new version but not the addons. @Babak is checking this :)

Reactions: Nabeel
Follow the previous post. We are waiting for the addons update. Since the core plugin has been updated to the new version but not the addons. @Babak is checking this :)
ok thank you.. but problem is generating when we install custom field, all other addons have no problem and they all are installing well ,, but after installation payment for Paypal , I don't know why it skips step for payment

I don't think so, they have updated this particular addon just after the core update because of the bug.

Version 3.1.1: Fixed custom fields step appearing even when there are no custom fields created

For all the more experienced WordPress users out here...Is this the best appointment plugin available for WordPress?

I am currently building a site for a cousin where she´s going to be offering psychology/counseling services.

Cheers!

Reactions: Nabeel
There are many plugin available for this, like if you want to use directly integrated with WooCommerce then booked is best for that , bookly is also nice to use and Latepoint is good also. So you can check from these

Reactions: RogerM
For all the more experienced WordPress users out here...Is this the best appointment plugin available for WordPress?

I am currently building a site for a cousin where she´s going to be offering psychology/counseling services.

Cheers!
to be honest , this is the best loooking plugins and with simple interface to use , there is other appointments plugins but not as good as this , my opinion anyway

I agree... Latepoint is the best for bookings. Very flexible and you can use it for almost any sector.. Been using bookly for few years but im not so happy with it.

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock