• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WP

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress V4.9.91 NULLED + ADDONS

No permission to download
Hello everyone, does anybody know the reason why whenever i add coupons on latepoint it always says the coupon is invalid or expired. i already set the coupon code to have 50 use limits, set the service id's, agent id's and set the coupon to be active. any help would be great.
anyone who could help with this?

someone have a payment addons?
Have you tried checking the archive I shared above? It includes the following add-ons:
  • LatePoint Timezone Selector Addon 1.0.4
  • LatePoint Service Durations Addon 1.0.1
  • LatePoint Google Calendar Addon 1.0.4
  • LatePoint Coupons Addon 1.0.3
  • LatePoint Messages 1.0.1
  • LatePoint Addon - Group Bookings 1.0.1
  • LatePoint Addon - Locations 1.0.1
  • LatePoint Addon - Payments Braintree 1.0.0
  • LatePoint Addon - Payments Paypal 1.0.0
  • LatePoint Addon - Payments Stripe 1.0.0
  • LatePoint Addon - QR Code 1.0.0
  • LatePoint Addon - Service Extras 1.0.3
  • LatePoint Addon - SMS Twilio 1.0.0

Reactions: skajdelimit
Have you tried checking the archive I shared above? It includes the following add-ons:
  • LatePoint Timezone Selector Addon 1.0.4
  • LatePoint Service Durations Addon 1.0.1
  • LatePoint Google Calendar Addon 1.0.4
  • LatePoint Coupons Addon 1.0.3
  • LatePoint Messages 1.0.1
  • LatePoint Addon - Group Bookings 1.0.1
  • LatePoint Addon - Locations 1.0.1
  • LatePoint Addon - Payments Braintree 1.0.0
  • LatePoint Addon - Payments Paypal 1.0.0
  • LatePoint Addon - Payments Stripe 1.0.0
  • LatePoint Addon - QR Code 1.0.0
  • LatePoint Addon - Service Extras 1.0.3
  • LatePoint Addon - SMS Twilio 1.0.0

Thanks!

Reactions: LToRehYP
version 3.0.4 is that you have "Custom Fields" download the version and it works fine

he say

I bought the full version of Latepoint booking 6 months ago. At the time, a licensed customer could download the add-ons for free.
Since 2 months they charge money for every single add-on and updates doesn't work. But these older add-ons still work fine.
What I can still update & download is the core version if you need it.

There is a bug in this version, LatePoint documention says to display form you put this code

latopoint document.JPG
to display form at page instead of button

and I put code as I attached image below but it does not show form , its show just code line
form code line.JPG

It just shows button with shortcode that later point provided, so I want to put form instead of a button, would you please fix this bug
button.JPG

Thank you

I deactivate all plugin and tested Latepoint 3.0.3, 3.0.4 and 3.0.5 version but the same issue, I also changed the theme, Avada to OceanWP as well, the bug is the same as it it.

I deactivate all plugin and tested Latepoint 3.0.3, 3.0.4 and 3.0.5 version but the same issue, I also changed the theme, Avada to OceanWP as well, the bug is the same as it it.
maybe its bug wait for new update

Reactions: Nabeel
Babak updated LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

LatePoint Plugin v3.1.0 + Latest Addons

Download LatePoint v3.1.0 - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v3.1.0 - April 23rd, 2020
Improvements

You can now add custom fields for booking
custom-fields.gif

We've added an ability to disable/hide default fields on contact information step
You can use template variables to set custom summary fields for Google Calendar Events
Fixes
Schedule Saving Fix
Messaging fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

all addons download by me via real license and added into package
enjoy

Reactions: Nabeel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock