• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack (wisdmlabs)

Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack (wisdmlabs) Various 01-12-2021

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TassieNZ

Please update the Add-Ons Pack and Theme.

- WISDM Instructor Role: v3.4.1

- eLumine Theme: v2.6.4

Thank you in advance :)

TassieNZ updated Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack (wisdmlabs) with a new update entry:

Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack NULLED

Instructions:
Please install LearnDash Group Registration first and register using bc8e2b24-3f8c-4b21-8b4b-90d57a38e3c7
Then ALL Plugins will be registered!

Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack contains the following:
Instructor Role 3.4.1
LearnDash Content Cloner 1.2.9.1
LearnDash Group Registration 4.1.1
LearnDash Ratings, Reviews, and Feedback 2.0.1
Quiz Reporting Extension for LearnDash 2.1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks @TassieNZ for the update.

Activation doesn't work and there is a small syntax error. Below is the fix:

FILE: /instructor-role/licensing/class-wdm-get-license-data.php
LINE 125:
PHP:
$licenseData->license == 'activated'
=> change to:
PHP:
$licenseData->license = VALID;

FILE: /instructor-role/licensing/class-wdm-add-license-data.php
Add after LINE 459:
PHP:
            $licenseData->expires = 'lifetime';
            $licenseData->error = '';
            $licenseData->success = true;
            $licenseData->activations_left = 'lifetime';

enjoy it!

Thanks @TassieNZ for the update.

Activation doesn't work and there is a small syntax error. Below is the fix:

FILE: /instructor-role/licensing/class-wdm-get-license-data.php
LINE 125:
PHP:
$licenseData->license == 'activated'
=> change to:
PHP:

FILE: /instructor-role/licensing/class-wdm-add-license-data.php
Add after LINE 459:
PHP:
            $licenseData->expires = 'lifetime';
            $licenseData->error = '';
            $licenseData->success = true;
            $licenseData->activations_left = 'lifetime';

enjoy it!

By applying your method, could we install instructor role without installing learndash group registration?

Yes, you can installed Instructor Role with or without Group Registration

Nope, it still need the learndash group registration must be activated.
I got this error if I deactivate the group registration: There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Nope, it still need the learndash group registration must be activated.
I got this error if I deactivate the group registration: There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

i confirm on what pcintav sais, I can't install 'learnDash Ratings and Reviews' without the group registration plugin being activated, otherwise, I get a critical PHP error

Reactions: pcintav
Hi i need your help!!!!!!!!! I need to install learndash event espresso, but it doesn't work, how can I activate it. It asks me to have event espresso installed, worse still, it doesn't work. some of you could activate it, I appreciate your help! thanks!

Sorry, but I think you have posted in the wrong place. These items are from wisdmlabs. Correct me if I'm wrong or missing something! :)

Reactions: Babak
hi @TassieNZ i encountered a warning on intructor role after activated please check it..

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/customer/www/private.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/instructor-role/licensing/class-wdm-get-license-data.php on line 121

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/private.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/instructor-role/licensing/class-wdm-get-license-data.php:121) in /home/customer/www/private.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6270

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock