• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack (wisdmlabs)

Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack (wisdmlabs) Various 01-12-2021

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone know why the "Quiz Reporting" doesn't work?o_O

It should appear below the "statistics" in the quiz section. However, I don't find it there so I can't export the quiz statistics.

Hi, TassieNZ thanks a lot for share!

I receive an error when I installed the plugins. I use WordPress fresh install on a subdomain for testing purposes.

Thanks in advance!
Same here
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/ld-group-registration/licensing/class-wdm-license.php on line 69

Notice
: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/ld-group-registration/licensing/class-wdm-license.php on line 73

Notice
: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/ld-group-registration/licensing/class-wdm-license.php on line 69

Notice
: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/ld-group-registration/licensing/class-wdm-license.php on line 73

Notice
: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/ld-group-registration/licensing/class-wdm-license.php on line 69

Notice

Notice

Notice

Same here
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/ld-group-registration/licensing/class-wdm-license.php on line 69

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Tested and working, maybe you have to try another PHP version ! i am using v7.4.1

screenshot-74.png

Does someone know why the "Quiz Reporting" doesn't work?o_O

It should appear below the "statistics" in the quiz section. However, I don't find it there so I can't export the quiz statistics.

Yep the same here ! Plugin active but no export function !

Tested and working, maybe you have to try another PHP version ! i am using v7.4.1

screenshot-74.png
It does not work for Quiz reporting. So you should enable debug mode to see what happends. Mayby when you enable you will find your medias (photos) disappear.

Same here

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

I received an email from WISDM labs. Tomorrow is the Black Friday Sale:

https://sendy.wisdmlabs.com/l/s0B61m7ZB2zwOm763DZPRtzyNQV0WLh7PJtVbYy892Vxhoo (no referral link)

I need the instruction role and quiz reporting working to integrating other teachers into my academy.

It worth to buy plugins that meet our requirements. I suppose you to do that and hope you achieve the things you intent to do.
The email offers 70% and 30% if the LearnDash plugins have 70% is worth but only have a 30% discount still is a lot of money don't worth to buy.

Anyone has fixed this problem???

The email offers 70% and 30% if the LearnDash plugins have 70% is worth but only have a 30% discount still is a lot of money don't worth to buy.

Anyone has fixed this problem???

Test a newer PHP version ! like i suggested in my previous post !

Test a newer PHP version! like i suggested in my previous post !
Thanks! The last version didn't work but 7.3.24 is working as I see.

Attachments

• blueprint 2020-11-27_204043.jpg
    blueprint 2020-11-27_204043.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 18
TassieNZ updated Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack (wisdmlabs) with a new update entry:

Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack (wisdmlabs) various 08-12-2020

Instructions:
Please install LearnDash Group Registration first and register using bc8e2b24-3f8c-4b21-8b4b-90d57a38e3c7
Then ALL Plugins will be registered!

Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack contains the following:
Instructor Role 3.5.0 (UPDATED)
LearnDash Content Cloner 1.2.9.2
LearnDash Group Registration 4.1.2
LearnDash Ratings, Reviews, and Feedback 2.0.1
Quiz Reporting Extension for LearnDash 2.1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: katalk and JRGWxRxZ
Its make some conflict Instructor Role 3.5.0 (UPDATED) with Yoast
I get this error when I got to sections courses There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Its make some conflict Instructor Role 3.5.0 (UPDATED) with Yoast
I get this error when I got to sections courses There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
Just checking, but ....

Did you install LearnDash Group Registration first and register using bc8e2b24-3f8c-4b21-8b4b-90d57a38e3c7

If not, failure to follow instructions is your issue! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock