• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress v4.13.0

No permission to download
LearnDash Content Cloner v1.2.9.1 (untouched)

TassieNZ :)
this version 1.2.7

this version 1.2.7
Thanks. Try this one!

LearnDash Content Cloner v1.2.9.1

Reactions: NullMaster
new version here....
LearnDash Content Cloner v1.2.9.1

It does work perfectly without a license.

However, the nag screen "License of your plugin LearnDash LMS is invalid or incomplete" is a bit of a pain!

Is there any way to remove this?
I use Admin Menu Editor Pro, it has a option to disable nags and it works quite well. Sometimes you may see them flash up quickly.

Alternatively you can edit the Admin area CSS to just hide those generally :)

info:
LearnDash v3.1.6 - *Security Update*
Today we released LearnDash v3.1.6 which includes an important security patch. We encourage you to update LearnDash as soon as possible.

If you're in a hurry, here is a quick summary:
  1. We received a report of a secondary SQL vulnerability in LearnDash related to the PayPal IPN.
  2. While this category of vulnerability is a high-priority issue (and thus why you are receiving this message), it is not possible for someone to actually do anything malicious due to how data is stored in LearnDash.
  3. The issue was reviewed, fixed, and tested hours after being reported, and an update has been pushed out. Update to LearnDash v3.1.6 for the fix.
If you are interested in a little more detail we have the following list of FAQs.

What can happen if someone takes advantage of this issue?
In short: not much. The SQL data injection can occur, but it is not possible for anyone to actually interact with it because of how LearnDash stores the data related to the PayPal IPN. Nonetheless, you should still make updating to the latest version a priority.

When was this issue reported?
We received a report today (31-March-2020). After review, we worked on a fix, tested it, and pushed out the update.

LearnDash LMS v3.1.6

Reactions: Babak and maumaju
@Babak
How do I remove the license nag?

"License of your plugin LearnDash LMS is invalid or incomplete. Please click here and update your license. "

@Babak

"License of your plugin LearnDash LMS is invalid or incomplete. Please click here and update your license. "
You'll have to wait for @p.majax I'm sure he will null it when he gets spare time. :)

Reactions: lewisleary
@Babak

Here is the quickly NULLED version. @p.majax may well improve on it! :)

@Babak bro none of the files here since March are clean. i was testing your latest upload of v3.1.6 on a sandbox and it is calling external addresses which it shouldn't!!
this is one IP address that is calledand has absolutely no connection to Learndash company.

please nuke all files attached here until u clean base plugin and all of the addons too.

@Babak bro none of the files here since March are clean. i was testing your latest upload of v3.1.6 on a sandbox and it is calling external addresses which it shouldn't!!
this is one IP address that is calledand has absolutely no connection to Learndash company.

please nuke all files attached here until u clean base plugin and all of the addons too.
hey bro i have no idea bro i some items share by other users

you can search inside the files for references to IP that i mentioned. it is malware or backdoor.
and it shows in some of the addons inside the archive of learndash.

are you using linux? if not, u can search inside files e.g using AstroGrep or even Notepad++

i did reverse dns on the ip, it leads to domain "managerly.org"

plugins create 'mu-plugin' in wordpress (Must-Use plugins), outside of the original plugin folder or even /wp-content/
file is created here-
"/mu-plugins/rms_unique_wp_mu_pl_fl_nm.php"

so search for these two quoted entries in all files of your uploads, i think your source of files is inserting backdoors and abusing your site.

you can search inside the files for references to IP that i mentioned. it is malware or backdoor.
and it shows in some of the addons inside the archive of learndash.

are you using linux? if not, u can search inside files e.g using AstroGrep or even Notepad++

i did reverse dns on the ip, it leads to domain "managerly.org"

plugins create 'mu-plugin' in wordpress (Must-Use plugins), outside of the original plugin folder or even /wp-content/
file is created here-
"/mu-plugins/rms_unique_wp_mu_pl_fl_nm.php"

so search for these two quoted entries in all files of your uploads, i think your source of files is inserting backdoors and abusing your site.
yes you right
propanel infected
main plugin its safe also i will check other addons

here is clean fine

Attachments

• learndash-propanel213.zip
    185.8 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: jackdas
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock