• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress v4.13.0

No permission to download
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
@Babak Firstly, Thank you!

I love that this is nulled but I want to make sure that I use it in the correct way.

Within the LearnDash dashboard there is an add-ons section where it is possible to install add-ons directly from LearnDash. These are all the up-to-date versions, whereas the versions included in the download are old.

Would installing add-ons via the add-on page cause problems?

I presume that the email and license code are fake, so, I presume that pinging the LearnDash server from the add-ons page is not going to somehow get a real license canceled.

Then again, there is obviously a reason why you distribute the add-ons along with the main plugin, so, is there some other reason we should be using them?

I do recognize that some stuff in the folder, such as the ProPanel, is not available via the add-ons page.

Again, thank you, I greatly appreciate being able to experiment with this stuff.

@Babak Firstly, Thank you!

I love that this is nulled but I want to make sure that I use it in the correct way.

Within the LearnDash dashboard there is an add-ons section where it is possible to install add-ons directly from LearnDash. These are all the up-to-date versions, whereas the versions included in the download are old.

Would installing add-ons via the add-on page cause problems?

I presume that the email and license code are fake, so, I presume that pinging the LearnDash server from the add-ons page is not going to somehow get a real license canceled.

Then again, there is obviously a reason why you distribute the add-ons along with the main plugin, so, is there some other reason we should be using them?

I do recognize that some stuff in the folder, such as the ProPanel, is not available via the add-ons page.

Again, thank you, I greatly appreciate being able to experiment with this stuff.
i never test it before but if u check old page in this thread u can find new version for addons

Babak updated LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

LearnDash v3.1.8 Nulled + Addons

Download LearnDash v3.1.8 LMS WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Update: Version 3.1.8
Update

• Updated license logic to throttle callouts to BitBucket for update checks to improve performance
  • Updated license logic to support force disabling of callouts to BitBucket and LearnDash Support site - only to be used during troubleshooting, if needed (see this snippet)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone got a front end course builder for learndash? The only option I could find is instructor role by wisdmlabs and I really don't like it.

LearnDash LMS - WooCommerce Integration v1.8.0

Attachments

• learndash-woocommerce-1.8.0.zip
    18.6 KB · Views: 41
hi @Babak @NullMaster thank you all for this share....but anyone have a learndash plugin like this...

a real time chat for teacher and students, or anyone have this one...

Learndash Chat Plugin

thank you, I hope someone share it here, this is important..

Reactions: Dieds
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock