• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress v4.13.0

No permission to download
LearnDash Visual Customizer v2.3.5.1
= 2.3.5.1 =

* Small tweak in breadcrumbs on mobile

can u update the rest addons

LearnDash - Gradebook
LearnDash - Mailchimp
LearnDash - Slack
LearnDash Notes
LearnDash Private Sessions

can u update the rest addons

LearnDash - Gradebook
LearnDash - Mailchimp
LearnDash - Slack
LearnDash Notes
i need latest version numbers for checking

i need latest version numbers for checking

LearnDash Notes
current version : Version 1.4.3
latest version : version 1.6.2

current version : Version 1.0.5.2
latest version : version 1.2.2

LearnDash - Gradebook
current version : Version 1.6.5
latest version : Version 1.6.6

LearnDash - Mailchimp
current version : Version 1.1.0
latest version : Version 1.1.2

LearnDash - Slack
current version : Version 1.2.4
latest version : Version 1.2.6

Visual Customizer for LearnDash
current version : Version 2.3.5.1
latest version : Version 2.3.5.3

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Hey guys. I noticed that a lot of people on here are trying to build their own education sites. I'm looking for co-founders, who are skilled in different areas such as marketing, software development, server architecture, customer relationships, sales etc. If you're interested in building a business together, and you fit one or more of these criteria, let's chat: [email protected]

LearnDash Notes
current version : Version 1.4.3
latest version : version 1.6.2

current version : Version 1.0.5.2
latest version : version 1.2.2

LearnDash - Gradebook
current version : Version 1.6.5
latest version : Version 1.6.6

LearnDash - Mailchimp
current version : Version 1.1.0
latest version : Version 1.1.2

LearnDash - Slack
current version : Version 1.2.4
latest version : Version 1.2.6

Visual Customizer for LearnDash
current version : Version 2.3.5.1
latest version : Version 2.3.5.3
All except Slack.

Hey guys. I noticed that a lot of people on here are trying to build their own education sites. I'm looking for co-founders, who are skilled in different areas such as marketing, software development, server architecture, customer relationships, sales etc. If you're interested in building a business together, and you fit one or more of these criteria, let's chat: [email protected]

I have built one bro, you can PM me if you need to build it.

Anyone has upgraded to WP 5.5? Any problem experienced specifically with LearnDash? I've been hesistant to upgrade since it's such a major update.

Anyone has upgraded to WP 5.5? Any problem experienced specifically with LearnDash? I've been hesistant to upgrade since it's such a major update.

The addons page of Learndash doesn't appear to me anymore, it appears the overview page instead. Not sure if it was because of WP 5.5 update but I just noticed it after that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock