• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress v4.12.1

No permission to download
Hey, I want to make a quiz for listening comprehension test. I think there is some audio player that can set the audio to play once only. But I cannot find what it is. Anybody here know about it?

Babak updated LearnDash - WordPress LMS Plugin by LearnDash with a new update entry:

LearnDash v3.2.3 + Addons

Download LearnDash v3.2.3 - WordPress LMS Plugin by LearnDash Nulled Free
Update: Version 3.2.3

Feature
  • Added ability to protect posts/pages from one global setting rather than per page/post
  • Added Admin notice if other LMS plugins are activated that may conflict with LearnDash
Update
  • Updated Focus Mode CSS improvements for more consistent styling
  • Updated color coding for quiz summary table
  • Updated [learndash_login] shortcode to work in Focus Mode...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Guys, just for your information
The version 3.2.3 has issue with the Course Grid plugin. It doesn't show the course thumbnail and description.

Reactions: Laca
Thanks for posting that. I always try and wait for a bit when new versions come out, just for that reason. Appreciated.

This is crazy. Just updated to 3.2.3 yesterday and now they have released a few updates. Is this normal for LearnDash? Seems like they haven't done a good job at testing before doing any release.

Thanks NullMaster for the effort. Without you, I'm afraid I have to downgrade to older version. :geek:

Reactions: maumaju
This is crazy. Just updated to 3.2.3 yesterday and now they have released a few updates. Is this normal for LearnDash? Seems like they haven't done a good job at testing before doing any release.

Thanks NullMaster for the effort. Without you, I'm afraid I have to downgrade to older version. :geek:

Babak, NullMaster, TassieNZ and others. help us to try premium plugin before buy. Thanks so much

Hello Nullmaster,
The link is gone. Are you able to reupload the plugin?
:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock