• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lekima - Store Delivery Full React Native Application for Wordpress Woocomerce.

Lekima - Store Delivery Full React Native Application for Wordpress Woocomerce. v2.9.0 Untouched

No permission to download

lime17

Jul 13, 2022
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Lekima - Store Delivery Full React Native Application for Wordpress Woocomerce. - android, food, grocery, ios, pharmacy, react native, reactjs, Store Delivery, vendor, woocomerce

preview (1).jpg

3 Demos Homepage Layouts PageBuilder Drag and Drop for App Woocommerce, Wordpress React Native, Reactjs Android iOS JS Powerful configuration Unlimited colors custom Unlimited Layouts Off Canvans Menu
App FEATURES

• 3 Demos Homepage Layouts
  • PageBuilder Drag and Drop for App
  • Woocommerce, Wordpress
  • React Native, Reactjs
  • Android
  • iOS
  • JS
  • Powerful configuration
  • Unlimited colors custom
  • Unlimited Layouts...

Read more about this resource...

agreed..someone from codelist is copying stuff from here but also watch out for some authors users ... Either way has anyone tried this with dokan ?

may be later on bro not now what we share it cums in all null site most of my shares are copying we are buyer unless we get profit we dnt release latest

Reactions: gianlucafarias
Bro u should Check it first. Im going to http://www.codelist.cc/mobile/24075...ive-application-for-wordpress-woocomerce.html
In codelist.cc site Noted was uploaded on 30 Jun 08:45 AM.

And Check in this Resources https://babia.to/resources/lekima-s...ve-application-for-wordpress-woocomerce.8721/
In Babiato.org Noted was First release on 30 Jun 03:49 PM.

So, who first Upload this?. IDK how system works. Can somebody tell me?

What is to check? Since a long time ago on cc many of the posts appear after they've been released on babiato in the effin same order. Owner of cc is an active leecher of babiato and not only.

Difference between babiato and cc:
archive from cc contains an extra files that points to cc (do checks for yourself) ... That's the only difference, it's not a newer version.

2020-07-01 09_36_20-Synchronize directories.png

It's called Total Commander, a file manager tool I'm using since its appearance, probably because I was addicted to Norton Commander :))

You're kidding me right?

Edit: what versions did you compare? The one in this thread and the one from cc?

Reactions: unknownhelp
Update with latest version please 1.1.1 or 1.1.2

Last edited:
Hi can you provide

1.1.1 - version or
1.1.2 version as old code has many bugs

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock