• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Letspush Web Notifications Plugin for Wordpress

Letspush Web Notifications Plugin for Wordpress v2.0

No permission to download

BigSexy

Jan 9, 2019
BigSexy submitted a new resource:

Letspush Web Notifications Plugin for Wordpress - Web Push notifications without FIrebase

Web Push Notifications also called Browser Push Notifications are clickable messages that can be sent from a website to its user even without knowing their email or any other contact information. These notifications are delivered in real-time, even when the user is not browsing your website.

letsPush Web Push Notification Plugin allows admin to send push notification messages to its subscribed users. You can send custom message, market your product or send any updates about your...

Read more about this resource...

Anyone have a direct download link of the new version to try to nulled it?

If someone has the non-nulled files new ver it would be great, i can help for null.

@BigSexy @Babak the download link is down. Could you please update it and maybe have an update on the plugin as well? I've tried smart notification pro but it sucks, it slows down the whole website
Thanks! :love:

@BigSexy @Babak the download link is down. Could you please update it and maybe have an update on the plugin as well? I've tried smart notification pro but it sucks, it slows down the whole website
Thanks! :love:
I can help nulled but I need the latest version files.

We could collect $5 per person and collect $49 to get the latest files.
Because apparently no one has the latest files.

Reactions: TsieOmni
We could collect $5 per person and collect $49 to get the latest files.
Because apparently no one has the latest files.
I managed to get Smart Notifications Pro working on my website, you just have to use native as popup and native as design. Any other won't work or will work half of the time. Just in case you're looking for something similar.

Did anyone try Webpushr? I see it has subscription based model but looks effective when it comes to memory and js footprint.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock