LicenseBox - PHP License and Updates Manager

LicenseBox - PHP License and Updates Manager v1.4.0

No permission to download
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

ramo

Trusted Uploader
Jun 18, 2018
As I said my License is permanently Suspended. so I provide no key or support. But it’s the latest source
Did you ever install the script for this version? If yes can you provide us with the db dump

josefHošek

Apr 13, 2020
if you bought this script and installed it on hosting then you have its original database.

For an amateur, this script without a database is useless. I downloaded your version of LicenseBox v1.4.0, I had a database from version v1.2.1 which I had to modify and adapt other functions to version v1.4.0

bspsk1234

Dec 30, 2018
India
www.hostcupid.com
if you bought this script and installed it on hosting then you have its original database.

For an amateur, this script without a database is useless. I downloaded your version of LicenseBox v1.4.0, I had a database from version v1.2.1 which I had to modify and adapt other functions to version v1.4.0

Can I get the working Latest application please?

josefHošek

Apr 13, 2020
It is not easy for the script to work on unlimited domains, you must create your own license for each domain. So the normal installation of that script doesn't work.

josefHošek

Apr 13, 2020
modify the database from another version and then install LicenseBox v1.4.0. I spent a few hours before editing the database, I don't know why I should give my work here for free.

josefHošek

Apr 13, 2020
license suspension has nothing to do with your database. Log in to your hosting where you had this LicenseBox v1.4.0 script installed.

Log in to phpMyAdmin and download the database of that script. If you do not know how, send access to hosting I personally download the original database.

Modsauc3

Mar 13, 2020
license suspension has nothing to do with your database. Log in to your hosting where you had this LicenseBox v1.4.0 script installed.

Log in to phpMyAdmin and download the database of that script. If you do not know how, send access to hosting I personally download the original database.
buddy, iv had this since xmas. my license is suspended. do u know how complex this is now?
its cached to the devs server

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
readyrewards