• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LicenseBox - PHP License and Updates Manager By CodeMonks

LicenseBox - PHP License and Updates Manager By CodeMonks 1.6.4

No permission to download
As I said my License is permanently Suspended. so I provide no key or support. But it’s the latest source
Did you ever install the script for this version? If yes can you provide us with the db dump

if you bought this script and installed it on hosting then you have its original database.

For an amateur, this script without a database is useless. I downloaded your version of LicenseBox v1.4.0, I had a database from version v1.2.1 which I had to modify and adapt other functions to version v1.4.0

FireShot Capture 012 - Dashboard - LicenseBox - ogenhyipmon.info.png

Reactions: Caly
if you bought this script and installed it on hosting then you have its original database.

For an amateur, this script without a database is useless. I downloaded your version of LicenseBox v1.4.0, I had a database from version v1.2.1 which I had to modify and adapt other functions to version v1.4.0

FireShot Capture 012 - Dashboard - LicenseBox - ogenhyipmon.info.png

Can I get the working Latest application please?

It is not easy for the script to work on unlimited domains, you must create your own license for each domain. So the normal installation of that script doesn't work.

It is not easy for the script to work on unlimited domains, you must create your own license for each domain. So the normal installation of that script doesn't work.

If you are willing to give me the original source and DB, I will try to make it work on multi-domain.

modify the database from another version and then install LicenseBox v1.4.0. I spent a few hours before editing the database, I don't know why I should give my work here for free.

license suspension has nothing to do with your database. Log in to your hosting where you had this LicenseBox v1.4.0 script installed.

Log in to phpMyAdmin and download the database of that script. If you do not know how, send access to hosting I personally download the original database.

license suspension has nothing to do with your database. Log in to your hosting where you had this LicenseBox v1.4.0 script installed.

Log in to phpMyAdmin and download the database of that script. If you do not know how, send access to hosting I personally download the original database.
buddy, iv had this since xmas. my license is suspended. do u know how complex this is now?
its cached to the devs server

modify the database from another version and then install LicenseBox v1.4.0. I spent a few hours before editing the database, I don't know why I should give my work here for free.
Way to go dude.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock