• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[LINK] SHOPIFY 90-DAY FREE TRIAL

Unrivalled.Choice

Banned User
May 28, 2020
Oregon, United States
unrivalled.tech
Hey guys!

Shopify is still offering its 90-day extended trial offer only on their Canadian version site. (.ca) For other countries, they're only offering a 14-day trial.

Like myself, many of them thought that the offer was removed very early, back in March 2020 itself. Also, it was availabe for a very limited period of time. Afterwards, we could only see a 14-day trial option on their official site till date.

But you can still redeem an extended 3-month trial offer by visiting here: https://www.shopify.ca/ OR https://www.shopify.ca/podcasts

After starting the trial, the store's country will be set as Canada by default and it can be changed very easily from store settings if you're planning to sell from another country.

So what are you guys waiting for? Hurry up before they remove this long version of extended free trials.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Tbh, I don't have much knowledge about migrating a store from Shopify to Woocommerce. But yes, it is possible. This article might help you:

Bro,
can I live my store with trial version? it looks I need to input cc details to live the site

Reactions: Unrivalled.Choice
Bro,
can I live my store with trial version? it looks I need to input cc details to live the site
Bro, I tried adding my Debit Card into the payment settings and the card was accepted. Also, Subscribed to their Advance Plan. You can do the same as me. They (Shopify) won't charge you for the next 3 months until the trial expires and you can take the advantage of their Advance Plan (worth $299) for free!

Bro, I tried adding my Debit Card into the payment settings and the card was accepted. Also, Subscribed to their Advance Plan. You can do the same as me. They (Shopify) won't charge you for the next 3 months until the trial expires and you can take the advantage of their Advance Plan (worth $299) for free!

The deal is good, but I don't have any credit card, let's see if I can find someone to let me use his PayPal. thanks anyway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AHMED_ASIF
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock