• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Link Whisper Premium Version 1.3.1 Nulled

@bala8220 why to make a duplicate thread for a plugin that already have a thread? If you want to assume credits for it why don't you create a resource?

Please create a resource out of it (if is your purchased script)

@bala8220 why to make a duplicate thread for a plugin that already have a thread? If you want to assume credits for it why don't you create a resource?

Please create a resource out of it (if is your purchased script)
I thought I would create a thread and upload all the versions here, i don't know how to create a resource, can you please explain me how

I don't have the original version, the original version is provided by another member, i just null it, what shall i do now

Ok i will do
Please keep nulling and sharing this plugin it is very much needed and requested here on Babiato we often struggle to get hold of it. So please keep up your good work and keep sharing as we really appreciate your efforts. Also creating a resource is a fantastic idea if you can manage it. Thank you for what you are doing!!!

Reactions: MegaMan
Please keep nulling and sharing this plugin it is very much needed and requested here on Babiato we often struggle to get hold of it. So please keep up your good work and keep sharing as we really appreciate your efforts. Also creating a resource is a fantastic idea if you can manage it. Thank you for what you are doing!!!
Sure bro i will create a resource

Reactions: lionellee
Hey buddy,
Can you please provide a nulled version for 1.3.6?
If you need the original version, it is available here:
I have updated the latest version here 1.4.1

Is there a changelog for this? I don't want to update unless I feel there are some new features worth upgrading for.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock