• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LinkedIn 1 Year Career Premium Sale OVER 75%!

Would you like these kind of deals? Vote for next one!

• Yes

Votes: 98 61.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Yes and we want Adobe CC yearly plans

Votes: 57 35.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately need this one again, Danz 🥲
I think @Danz has left the building 😊 . Seriously though, when people don't get responses to their posts, it's easy to assume that @Danz is rude, which may not be the case.

To avoid the wrong assumptions on the thread, it would be better for @Danz and everyone if he asked one of the admins to temporarily close the thread until he's ready to offer his LinkedIn service, just my thoughts.

I think @Danz has left the building 😊 . Seriously though, when people don't get responses to their posts, it's easy to assume that @Danz is rude, which may not be the case.

To avoid the wrong assumptions on the thread, it would be better for @Danz and everyone if he asked one of the admins to temporarily close the thread until he's ready to offer his LinkedIn service, just my thoughts.
@bobsmith - I'm sorry to bother you but you're the shutdown guy after you obliged my last request 😊

Should this be another temporarily closed thread? Perhaps we should have a rule that if sellers don't respond after x days members can request a temporary thread shutdown. It will reduce time wasting and agitation especially since a seller could not take the time to update the community, what do you think?

@bobsmith - I'm sorry to bother you but you're the shutdown guy after you obliged my last request 😊

Should this be another temporarily closed thread? Perhaps we should have a rule that if sellers don't respond after x days members can request a temporary thread shutdown. It will reduce time wasting and agitation especially since a seller could not take the time to update the community, what do you think?
Totally agree with you mate :)

Totally agree with you mate :)
This is not the only thread with an inactive thread owner to which I have engaged the admins/moderators to pause the thread but no action was taken. The owner of this thread has gone AWOL for weeks and people still keep adding their email addresses without fulfillment. I feel it's wrong and gives a bad community experience.

In the past, I offered a Chegg giveaway (if I can call that a giveaway) but when my subscription ran out, I asked a moderator to temporarily close the thread.
Anyway, I've decided to mind my business on such matters. (I'm not sure for how long though). :)

This is not the only thread with an inactive thread owner to which I have engaged the admins/moderators to pause the thread but no action was taken. The owner of this thread has gone AWOL for weeks and people still keep adding their email addresses without fulfillment. I feel it's wrong and gives a bad community experience.

In the past, I offered a Chegg giveaway (if I can call that a giveaway) but when my subscription ran out, I asked a moderator to temporarily close the thread.
Anyway, I've decided to mind my business on such matters. (I'm not sure for how long though). :)
@Newbie752 Thank you for the extra reaction point, but more importantly, I hope someday you'll overcome your anger issues. 🫂

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock