• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Themes

Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Theme v1.3.9

No permission to download
Open functions.php inside main folder and after line 1 add this code
PHP:
update_option( 'lisfinity_licence', '-lisfinity-licence-0a32-lisfinity-licence-' );
Thanks for the dedicated support..

This didn't work me either. Version 1.1.10 was really a nulled version and worked fully.. Is there any more info on how to get 1.1.13.1 to work as well? Thanks in advance..

Babak updated Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Lisfinity Theme v1.1.14

Download Lisfinity v1.1.14 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v1.1.14 - 2020-11-15
The Highlight of the update - Many Improvements + Bug Fixes 💥 🐞

New Features

• Feature: Added functionality for displaying recently visited listings by the user
  • Feature: Added theme option to set how many recently visited listings will be stored in the database
Overall
  • Fixed: Improved header horizontal padding
  • Improved: Packaged marked to be sold...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please can you kindly assist me , the theme is asking for licence key under the certain sections, pls help

Attachments

• themeforest-lisfinity-classified-ads-wordpress-theme-1.1.14_NULLED.zip
    16.9 MB · Views: 22
Hi TassieNZ, i just installed and activated the theme you attached, unfortunately, im also seeing "Your Purchase Code" when the main theme is activated and also when i activate the child theme.

1605748035315.png

Hi TassieNZ, i just installed and activated the theme you attached, unfortunately, im also seeing "Your Purchase Code" when the main theme is activated and also when i activate the child theme.

1605748035315.png
This was a clean install? Not used the theme before?

Please test this and report back! :)

Works perfectly without any issue. I didn't install the envato market plugin. but it works this way also. Appreciate your effort very much.

Attachments

• lisfinity_img.jpg
    lisfinity_img.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi TassieNZ, just wanted to say thanks for nulling it, i dont see that purchase code verification anymore :)
1605836207948.png

Hi just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem as me.
I havent noticed anything wrong yet when i view the theme on my laptop, but when i view it from my smartphone galaxy S7 in chrome/firefox, when i scroll down a bit to the Promo Ads area of the homepage, the CSS seems broken as its not displaying the Ads the way it does on the demo.

1605881518988.png

and this is what i see

1605881446522.png

also same problem with when you scroll down near footer area to Latest News

1605881889562.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hulkdotcomcom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock