• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Litespeed Hosting @ 60% Off For 1 Year. Offer Is Only For Babiato Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romantiq

Dec 19, 2019
India
Dear Babiato Users,
I am in love with this forum, this forum helps me alot.
For this love and support i Recieved from this forum, its my time to offer some love from my side too.

I am offering Truly unlimited Everything litespeed server hosting blazing fast (New Server) for 60% off from my regular price.

To get this offer visit

Select "Bigger Bheem" Plan and select "Annually" period apply "BestHost" coupon code.

Currently i dont have any GST no. So i dont know how to apply for paypal integration in WHMCS. i am from india. I can only accept all payments to my UPI mode or Bank transfer.

@CyberDeviL @Babak Please allow this.

If you have some trust issue. I am offering refund mode also and my personal email id with personal WhatsApp number as well calling number in website.
Support - if u find some issue or if u have any issue. Just WhatsApp me. I will clear your issue asap but only after creating support ticket from your account. Blazing fast support.

Hi,
On Babiato there's already some (currently one) PAID hosting service is undergoing lot's of complaints :rolleyes:

Beside you're not eligible yet for starting a Marketplace thread . Please have a look on FORUM RULES and you'll get all clear further .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dongdude
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock