• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LiveZilla The flexible Customer Support Software Unlimited Operator NULLED

idan01

Aug 28, 2020
Lagos, Nigeria
LiveZilla is a flexible Customer Support Software with unlimited features
f2_tickets.png

Key Features:

Unlimited Operators
Remove Branding ( powered by)
Live Chat System
Bot Chat System
Customer Support System
Email to Ticket
Knowledge Base
Windows App
Android App
Linux App etc​

its good for customer support system written in php

for more info visit https://www.livezilla.net/home/en/

Last edited:
if you find it difficult to activate then download the attach file and follow the instruction in the folder

atfter the installation then enter the license key

enjoy

Attachments

• livezilla_offline_activator.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Reactions: cloudipro
The software "LiveZilla" will no longer continue to be developed. LiveZilla GmbH is in dissolution beginning with 01.06.2020.

Use of the software by new users or license ordering is no longer possible.

Yes its no longer continue but the developer are still working on the update, they released updates every 3 months.
New users cannot register for activation that's why we provided the nulled version for everyone.

That's why they provided offline activator so that when they release updates you can use offline activator to activate it.

Best regards

The software "LiveZilla" will no longer continue to be developed. LiveZilla GmbH is in dissolution beginning with 01.06.2020.

Use of the software by new users or license ordering is no longer possible.
s

I replaced the ServerConfigurationClass and used activate.php. But even after putting 12345-12345-12345-12345 getting invalid license. Please help.

J'ai trouvé, l'auteur ne l'explique pas! vous téléchargez tous les fichiers, puis vous remplacez le fichier indiqué, n'allez pas sur activate.php mais vous allez sur la licence des paramètres du serveur puis vous ma licence ADD vous copiez / collez la licence cela active la version PRO

6565656.png

étape:

44544.png

Problem ..
i can't add a language .. i had succeeded but now as soon as i want to put a language .. i have an error message .... if you have the solution.

59656+565.png

Problem ..
i can't add a language .. i had succeeded but now as soon as i want to put a language .. i have an error message .... if you have the solution.

59656+565.png
I suggest you to first add your Google translate api key in server configuration - > translation - > Google Translate Api
Then
choose your default language (FR) etc

Reactions: Azarock35

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stasmartyn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock