• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Loco Translate Pro - Translation Management for Developers

Loco Translate Pro - Translation Management for Developers v2.6.4 + Addons

No permission to download
Work in this Order for me:
1- Install normal Loco from Plugins. Searchit and install.
2- Search and install the Auto Translate Addon.
3 - Upload the PRO version in the package of the great NullMaster.

Work for me.
Thanks!
PD (API KEYS MUST HAVE. SEARCH ON GOOGLE)

Hi guys! Thank's for share the plugin.
I have the same problem. The automatic translation does not work. The KEY API is right. But don't work for automatic translation. Always gives error for the plugin key.

Screenshot_30.png
Screenshot_29.png

Work in this Order for me:
1- Install normal Loco from Plugins. Searchit and install.
2- Search and install the Auto Translate Addon.
3 - Upload the PRO version in the package of the great NullMaster.

Work for me.
Thanks!
PD (API KEYS MUST HAVE. SEARCH ON GOOGLE)

Automatic translation working normally, brother?

Reactions: Lauruy
I will tell you about my experince... as for activation it worked ... as the steps NullMaster said ... but the problem is when I put the API key for Yandex, Google or Microsoft it just got fatal error and not working at all, when I removed the nulled version and put the normal version Yandex API worked just fine but its limited in the size of words and loco doesn't save the translation.
seems there is no way out of this , I being try to do that for long 5 days and no use

I will tell you about my experince... as for activation it worked ... as the steps NullMaster said ... but the problem is when I put the API key for Yandex, Google or Microsoft it just got fatal error and not working at all, when I removed the nulled version and put the normal version Yandex API worked just fine but its limited in the size of words and loco doesn't save the translation.
seems there is no way out of this , I being try to do that for long 5 days and no use

If you do exactly as the DataMaster said, it will work.

how to change the key, nothing happens when you deactivate the key, you cannot change the key

how to change the key, nothing happens when you deactivate the key, you cannot change the key

You don't need to use that plugin anymore. The new Loco Translate update has the automatic function and you can put your Google translate API.

@NullMaster

the plugin is not working, could you check?

I did the following steps:

I installed and activated loco-translate.zip
I installed and activated automatic-translator-addon-for-loco-translate.zip
I installed and activated loco-automatic-translate-addon-pro.zip

However, when I put it to translate automatically it asks to insert the license key.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock