• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Looking for a partner for a BLOG website.

nesym

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Sep 8, 2019
1. I have a creative domain name
2. I am the developer of the web project, so if it needs functionality I can add that
3. I am looking for a highly motivated person with excellent ENGLISH skills who can EDIT already published articles and/or PUBLISH new articles.
4. I am willing to share all the income from Google Ads. Why?
Well, I'm willing to share all the revenue since I don't care for earning money from the project, but I care for page authority and page rank
5. I can rank the website high in search engines because I am firm in my field - I do SEO
6. If you are interested and want more info PM me with more information about yourself.

I am an earnest and loyal person, so if we start making good money together, I would be more than happy to share most of the whole profit with you. My end goal is not getting money from this project but rather get traffic and engagement from people.

You might want to mention the niche of the project as you'll probably get lots of people saying they can do this when they smell money. But if they have no knowledge or interest in the niche they will be useless.

I would be interested in this, I have my own hosting company, so I can host the domain easily. Not a reseller account either, but actual root of the dedicated server. I would be willing invest time into it as your doing the SEO side more.

The domain is already hosted on a serious VPS machine and is backed up by great hardware. If we need a more severe programming/developer I have people I can rely on, but thanks for the offer! The niche is science and innovations. I hope this is going to be an interesting topic. The domain I bought is bendminding.com It's a word play you get it? Like "mind bending" but you have to bend your mind to get it. ;) At this point I'm looking for people who can generate the best content! :)

Reactions: neri0
2. I am the developer of the web project, so if it needs functionality I can add that
3. I am looking for a highly motivated person with excellent ENGLISH skills who can EDIT already published articles and/or PUBLISH new articles.
Well, I'm willing to share all the revenue since I don't care for earning money from the project, but I care for page authority and page rank
5. I can rank the website high in search engines because I am firm in my field - I do SEO
6. If you are interested and want more info PM me with more information about yourself.

I am an earnest and loyal person, so if we start making good money together, I would be more than happy to share most of the whole profit with you. My end goal is not getting money from this project but rather get traffic and engagement from people.
How many articles do you have so far? and average word count?.

Not to be a dick but I have a full dedicated server with aggressive specs, not a VPS so I have nothing to cause problems with like VPSes do. I have 12 years in the hosting industry, so I can say that I can handle the requests but if you decide to change your mind about it.
Yet you fail to see that the request is for...

How many articles do you have so far? and average word count?.

I have ten articles so far, but it's a matter of time. Average word count has to be at least 1,8k words.

Your website is offline btw. Just want to read the contents to get an idea of what you're writing
I just bought the domain a few days ago. It's a brand new domain, but I usually never let my domains and projects die. Like ever. I will be focusing on topics people who are fans of Elon Musk will read if that gives you a direction? I want it to educate and entertain at the same time.

To make it clear, I bought a WHOIS shield for that domain and redirected it to Googles' IP trough a CDN. Privacy reasons. I'll gladly share more when I get to know the people I'll work with. Thanks to everyone for your attention and kindness. I don't want to be a dick either. I had a great time on the Babiato forum so far, and I'll try to contribute as much as I can whenever I have the opportunity.

A few people hit up but they disappeared. I just want to work with highly motivated people. Is no one here available? =\ I struggle to keep up with the content for all my projects but I often have calls from clients who found me ins Google SERPs.

Reactions: mercyyou
A few people hit up but they disappeared. I just want to work with highly motivated people. Is no one here available? =\ I struggle to keep up with the content for all my projects but I often have calls from clients who found me ins Google SERPs.
I sent you a PM

I have a masters degree in English from a prominent Canadian university and am familiar with content writing, but the notion of "earning" projected profit with no figures is a pipe dream. If you want people to dedicate time, energy, and passion into a project, you have to back your words up with data.

Average word count has to be at least 1,8k words.

Articles of a technical nature with a minimum word count of 1.8k are not necessarily easy to draft and/or edit. Just so you get an idea of what you're asking for; I had a client who was paying $90/piece for 15 pieces/month that was 600-1.2k words, on average. That's 1.2k words maximum. The articles were usually 700-1k words.

I truly believe that any self-respecting writer wouldn't take you up on your offer as they've received offers like this before and realized they were not worth their time.

That being said, I do hope you find someone who believes in your project and has nothing better to do with their time.

Last edited:

So you have not earned money from the project yet, am I right?

So you have not earned money from the project yet, am I right?

I haven't even started the project yet. This project is just another one in the queue... I'm full of work. Rarely sleep. So I am looking at useful things to do and be productive.

I have a masters degree in English from a prominent Canadian university and am familiar with content writing, but the notion of "earning" projected profit with no figures is a pipe dream. If you want people to dedicate time, energy, and passion into a project, you have to back your words up with data.

Articles of a technical nature with a minimum word count of 1.8k are not necessarily easy to draft and/or edit. Just so you get an idea of what you're asking for; I had a client who was paying $90/piece for 15 pieces/month that was 600-1.2k words, on average. That's 1.2k words maximum. The articles were usually 700-1k words.

I truly believe that any self-respecting writer wouldn't take you up on your offer as they've received offers like this before and realized they were not worth their time.

That being said, I do hope you find someone who believes in your project and has nothing better to do with their time.

Thank you for taking the time to write me a post in the thread!
I very well understand the points you're making, and I agree with you. If I were writing the content, I wouldn't do it for free. My only argument is that if I pay to a copyrighter, they get a certain amount of money, and then we split. Well, what I'm offering here is a long term partnership. I'm not hiring someone for a service.

I don't care if the project will bring me a short term profit, and I'm willing to maintain it and keep grinding until it succeeds. I'm also willing to share most of the profit with someone who can take care of the content that the project needs. I'll gladly put my time and energy and provide the other part, such as functionality, development, powerful server, SEO, and so on. When I find the right partner, I'll speak in numbers and present him with some of my other projects. It's up to the person to decide.

Money was never in the roots of my desires. I want to have a robust, structured web online. That's what I aim for. Some people invest money, some a lot of time and dedication. Thank you for joining the discussion!

I haven't even started the project yet. This project is just another one in the queue... I'm full of work. Rarely sleep. So I am looking at useful things to do and be productive.
Take a rest and go to sleep :)
Thank you for taking the time to write me a post in the thread!
I very well understand the points you're making, and I agree with you. If I were writing the content, I wouldn't do it for free. My only argument is that if I pay to a copyrighter, they get a certain amount of money, and then we split. Well, what I'm offering here is a long term partnership. I'm not hiring someone for a service.

I don't care if the project will bring me a short term profit, and I'm willing to maintain it and keep grinding until it succeeds. I'm also willing to share most of the profit with someone who can take care of the content that the project needs. I'll gladly put my time and energy and provide the other part, such as functionality, development, powerful server, SEO, and so on. When I find the right partner, I'll speak in numbers and present him with some of my other projects. It's up to the person to decide.

Money was never in the roots of my desires. I want to have a robust, structured web online. That's what I aim for. Some people invest money, some a lot of time and dedication. Thank you for joining the discussion!
I like this sentence: a robust, structured web online. That's also my biggest wish. But I haven't found a place, to begin with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock