• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Looking for OnAir2 - for a (free) small project - just not ready to pay the whole 59$ yet

kikirikimiki

Jul 1, 2020
I'm helping a local community into developing a website for local radio station - and trying to get the Onair2 theme at a cheaper than the sticker price for the beginning. If any of you has the latest version and can help - I'd appreciate it.
Thank you and have a good one!

Nope... Radio themes are a rare find - I also tried finding the ProRadio one -same dev but better focused on the radio task... No cigar ...

This of no use ... Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax v3.0.4 + KenthaRadio v2.0.0 fully integrated?
https://babia.to/threads/kentha-non-stop-music-wordpress-theme-with-ajax.8921/post-341737

Heya @TassieNZ - to make a long story short - Kentha is great for a LOT of purposes but mine - single shoutcast stream, no cross selling of the playing track, no multiple playlists, all them bells and whistles are just in the way, making the user experience a bit awkward and leaving the player - a VERY important tool on a AJAX live streaming site - a bit naked and looking incomplete... Take a look at the pro radio demo - same dev just not selling it on Envato -
to see the version that is so much closer to what I am looking for. I mean I love the Scheduler, the show manager, the whole thing is very well thought for a web-radio.

Thanks for your suggestion! I appreciate you taking the time - for real.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Hey there @kikirikimiki and thank you for the detailed explanation. That makes a pleasant change from "I want", "I need", "update needed now" from so many other members!!! :love:

I'll see what we can do to get you Pro Radio. Just hope it is then nullable!

TassieNZ :)

UPDATE: Looks like you may be in luck. Stay tuned!!! :cool:

Last edited:
For people who may be interested.

ProRadio v1.5.7 NULLED
is now available via a Private PM Group. This is to stop it appearing on other forums and GPL sites within hours!!! :)

Big thanks to @NullMaster for nulling. :love:
  • You need to have been a member for a minimum of two months.
  • You need to have at least 20 posts.
  • Even if you meet the above criteria, there are a few members on Babiato I would not trust.
If you meet all of the above, send me a PM with ProRadio v1.5.7 NULLED in the subject.

Last edited:
For people who may be interested.

ProRadio v1.5.7 NULLED
is now available via a Private PM Group. This is to stop it appearing on other forums and GPL sites within hours!!! :)

Big thanks to @NullMaster for nulling. :love:
  • You need to have been a member for a minimum of two months.
  • You need to have at least 20 posts.
  • Even if you meet the above criteria, there are a few members on Babiato I would not trust.
If you meet all of the above, send me a PM with ProRadio v1.5.7 NULLED in the subject.

I'd love a copy of that please......😊

Heya @TassieNZ - to make a long story short - Kentha is great for a LOT of purposes but mine - single shoutcast stream, no cross selling of the playing track, no multiple playlists, all them bells and whistles are just in the way, making the user experience a bit awkward and leaving the player - a VERY important tool on a AJAX live streaming site - a bit naked and looking incomplete... Take a look at the pro radio demo - same dev just not selling it on Envato -
to see the version that is so much closer to what I am looking for. I mean I love the Scheduler, the show manager, the whole thing is very well thought for a web-radio.

Thanks for your suggestion! I appreciate you taking the time - for real.

Reactions: kikirikimiki
Thank you for both sharing this rare find with the community and finding the time to update the initial resource with the required plug-ins!
I for one really appreciate it and I know for a fact that lots others will too.
As a fun exercise I propose that you google this theme in a week or so (with the version number) and be astonished on how fast it spread all over Babiato's leeches. Because there will be no submissions before today.
Just after.

Thanks again! Great share.

Thank you for both sharing this rare find with the community and finding the time to update the initial resource with the required plug-ins!
As a fun exercise I propose that you google this theme in a week or so (with the version number) and be astonished on how fast it spread all over Babiato's leeches. Because there will be no submissions before today.
Just after.

LOL It won't take anywhere near a week to go feral. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Just after.

It's okay I'm not bothered since babiato users can benefit who leech after leech,

Good luck with your project, i will try to keep resources updated monthly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock