• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ludos Paradise | Gaming Blog & Clan WordPress Theme

Ludos Paradise | Gaming Blog & Clan WordPress Theme v2.0.8

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Ludos Paradise | Gaming Blog & Clan WordPress Theme - Download Free Ludos Paradise | Gaming Blog & Clan WordPress Theme ThemeForest 21741960 Nulled

Ludos Paradise.jpg
Download Free Ludos Paradise | Gaming Blog & Clan WordPress Theme ThemeForest 21741960 Nulled
Ludos Paradise
– ultimate, multi-purpose Gaming WordPress theme. It is absolutely great for your clan or team page, gaming blog, gaming news, html5 games, lifestyle, broadcats, twitch streams. Also for players stats, reviews, tabletop, interviews, community, gameplay, clan, team, PC games, action, acrade, console, shooting, survival, action-adventure...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, thank you so much for this. Please, there is an update available. Please can you update?
I will be most grateful. Thanks a lot
bro this is latest version i download from envato elements
2018-06-19

bro this is latest version i download from envato elements
2018-06-19

Thanks for the help, but there is a later version updated on March 4th 2019 on Themeforest...can i maybe post the official link here?

Reactions: Babak
Reactions: Theone
it's version 1.0 please update or rename title :D
yes in style.css version number show v1.0
but dont worry this is latest version
i dont know why developer dont change version number :D
latest is 2018-06-19

yes in style.css version number show v1.0
but dont worry this is latest version
i dont know why developer dont change version number :D
latest is 2018-06-19
Hello, good day, hope you are fine? Please, I'd like to inform you that there is a new update to this theme made on September 11th 2019. I would be grateful if you can get it for us. Thanks a lot for all you do.

Attachments

• dota themeforest.png
    dota themeforest.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 8
Babak updated Ludos Paradise | Gaming Blog & Clan WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Ludos Paradise v2.0.2

Download Ludos Paradise v2.0.2 | Gaming Blog & Clan WordPress Theme Nulled Free
28.10.2019 Version 2.0.2 – Update

• Compatibility with WordPress 5.2x is added;
  • Compatibility with PHP 7.3 is improved;
  • Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.7x is improved;
  • Compatibility with Contact Form 7 is added;
  • Compatibility with Slider Revolution 6.1x is improved;
  • Compatibility with WPBakery Page Builder 6.0.5 is improved;
  • Theme styles are improved;
  • All plugins are updated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Ludos Paradise | Gaming Blog & Clan WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Ludos Paradise Theme v2.0.3

Download Ludos Paradise v2.0.3 | Gaming Blog & Clan WordPress Theme Nulled Free
23.10.2020 Version 2.0.3 – Update

- RTL support has been added;
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.5x has been improved;
- Compatibility with PHP 7.4 has been improved;
- Compatibility with ThemeREX Updater plugin has been added;
- Compatibility with Elegro Crypto Payment has been added;
- Theme styles have been improved;
- All plugins have been updated to their latest versions

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hib @Babak thank you very much for your incredible work! I having this trouble when i try to install, in past version too (V2.0.2).
WhatsApp Image 2021-10-23 at 21.06.01.jpeg

Hib @Babak thank you very much for your incredible work! I having this trouble when i try to install, in past version too (V2.0.2).
WhatsApp Image 2021-10-23 at 21.06.01.jpeg
unzip first and remove old version
install new version again / install it via ftp if u fail

Reactions: TheKingSeo and sqdz
Hi, I installed the theme. However, it doesn't look like the demo. In the demo, there are only pictures and titles of the post in the homepage but in my website, there are classic title and paragraphs in the homepage just like Wordpress free default themes.

The demo looks like this: https://prnt.sc/22o5xm2

I'm sure I'm missing some points. Could you please help me? If this is a complicated issue, at least if you give me some key words which I search for, I would appreciate it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock