• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
Here is php.ini setting for my website
allow_url_fopen = On
allow_url_include = On
display_errors = On
enable_dl = On
file_uploads = On
max_execution_time = 3000
max_input_time = 6000
max_input_vars = 3000
memory_limit = 1024M
post_max_size = 256M
session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440
session.save_path = "/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php73"
upload_max_filesize = 256M
zlib.output_compression = On

depending on ur hosting packages, you can make adjusment. i make that so the fanfox crawler can run faster. since the automatic crawler doesn't work on my site so i use single crawler for fanfox. and that setting make the crawler works fine event on manga that had 800 chapter in it. dont forget to use php version 7.2++
I already applied the sett for php.ini but It's still showing the same messages, not working at all.
and Thanks anyway for trying to help, jaihwacat!!

I already applied the sett for php.ini but It's still showing the same messages, not working at all.
and Thanks anyway for trying to help, jaihwacat!!
try to upload the madara core.zip to plugin folder through cpanel file manager then extract it, if already try it the try upload via wordpress plugin upload

try to upload the madara core.zip to plugin folder through cpanel file manager then extract it, if already try it the try upload via wordpress plugin upload
Idk man, its still the same whenever i tried to activating the madara-core through wordpress plugin tab its always give me an "Cloudflare: Error 524 a timeout occurred". and when in cpanel wordpress toolkit its give me that error messages.
it is fine when uploading the plugin files, the problem is when activating the plugin.

Damn man idk anymore. F!!,,, and anyway thanks again for the help!! jaihwacat.
Fix it please, Babak! Thank you!!

Last edited:
Idk man, its still the same whenever i tried to activating the madara-core through wordpress plugin tab its always give me an "Cloudflare: Error 524 a timeout occurred". and when in cpanel wordpress toolkit its give me that error messages.
it is fine when uploading the plugin files, the problem is when activating the plugin.

Damn man idk anymore. F!!,,, and anyway thanks again for the help!! jaihwacat.
Fix it please, Babak! Thank you!!
have you try to reinstall the theme? remove the theme completely then reinstall. since the error 524 mean there is timeout on the connection, check your resource maybe you overload your usage resource

have you try to reinstall the theme? remove the theme completely then reinstall. since the error 524 mean there is timeout on the connection, check your resource maybe you overload your usage resource
Yes! i already reinstall it a dozen of times even the wordpress too, and also it did not overload, i just bought it yesterday its still fresh. Hmmm...... :unsure: Just WTF!! is happening,,,,,,, o_O

Imma just hope someone or myself can fix this,,,,,,,,,, LOL

hello everyone
today my website get this error but yesterday there is nothing wrong with my website.
1606999662417.png
what effect it make? it related to costumization website
1606999794446.png
i already try to reinstall my option tree plugin but nothing change

hello everyone
today my website get this error but yesterday there is nothing wrong with my website.
1606999662417.png
what effect it make? it related to costumization website
1606999794446.png
i already try to reinstall my option tree plugin but nothing change
try to deactive plugin from mangabooth one by one, in my case demo import file from mangabooth, and it got fix when i deactive it

try to deactive plugin from mangabooth one by one, in my case demo import file from mangabooth, and it got fix when i deactive it
yes it look like option tree is the problem. so i decided to make new subdomain i install everything and activate all plugin like my old website but the system asking me option tree 2.7.3.1 but wordpress only has 2.7.3 version so there is no option tree menu in my admin menu.
can ou send me your option tree file

yes it look like option tree is the problem. so i decided to make new subdomain i install everything and activate all plugin like my old website but the system asking me option tree 2.7.3.1 but wordpress only has 2.7.3 version so there is no option tree menu in my admin menu.
can ou send me your option tree file
the file is on the plugin folder on the theme that you download

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock