• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress v4.48.0

No permission to download
Can this message just be ignored?
Your MailPoet Premium plugin is incompatible with the free MailPoet plugin. Register your key or purchase one now to update the Premium to the latest version.

/Edit: It may be due to this:
There is a new version of MailPoet 3 Premium (New) available. View version 3.0.80 details. Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin.

This premium is not nulled: When I try to connect it to my woocommerce to create a first order thank you mail, it keeps showing me: "Subscriber limits reached" even though I'm using an external smtp. I still cant send any email. What could be wrong pls

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-02 at 10.03.44 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-02 at 10.03.44 PM.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot 2020-02-02 at 10.01.00 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-02 at 10.01.00 PM.png
    59 KB · Views: 22
or....if key is needed, press any key...
Mailpoet
Premium

Last edited:
Reactions: Region25 and Babak
Reactions: swebmty
or....if key is needed, press any key...
Mailpoet
Premium
You have an older version of the Premium plugin. The features have been disabled in order not to break MailPoet. Please update it in the Plugins page now. (

Reactions: swebmty
https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailpoet/
its free version
you can download pro version in this thread
OK, but this does not work(
in MAILS:
All mailings are suspended at the moment!
Your mailing list key with MailPoet is incorrect.

I put the free version and put your premium. What do I need to do to make it work?

Attachments

• 2020-02-16_8-24-18.jpg
    2020-02-16_8-24-18.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 41
  • 2020-02-16_8-23-56.jpg
    2020-02-16_8-23-56.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 2020-02-16_8-24-38.jpg
    2020-02-16_8-24-38.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 42
This nulled mailpoet have unlimited subscriber? Does all features working? Anyone tested?

Thanks @purity , can you or anyone here provide a guide on how to properly null the free version of this plugin to work smoothly with this null and not show the 2000 mail restriction and limits?
Any who can provide this will save alot of people from coronovirus, as we can test this plugin to inform people on how to care for themselves...hieheihe...kidding!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock