• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress v4.48.0

No permission to download
SHORT: Is 1000 limit on subscribers applicable when using sendgrid as sender service inside Mailpoet settings. Plugin is giving this notice, can anyone clarify ? 1000 limit (number in php file) is also visible (&editable) in plugin files.

LONG: Can anyone clarify me on this, i have installed mailpoet from wordpress repo + wordpress premium from here, and added sendgrid as sender inside mailpoet and yet when i go to lists section plugin says their is limit of 1000 subscribers in Mailpoet..is that limit not bypassed in nulled plugin ? because i believe plugin must be maintaining list in wordpress itself and with sendgrid as sender set (not native mailpoet sending service), nulled plugin should be able to bypass this ?

Screenshot from 2020-06-15 04-20-18.png

Last edited:
SHORT: Is 1000 limit on subscribers applicable when using sendgrid as sender service inside Mailpoet settings. Plugin is giving this notice, can anyone clarify ? 1000 limit (number in php file) is also visible (&editable) in plugin files.

LONG: Can anyone clarify me on this, i have installed mailpoet from wordpress repo + wordpress premium from here, and added sendgrid as sender inside mailpoet and yet when i go to lists section plugin says their is limit of 1000 subscribers in Mailpoet..is that limit not bypassed in nulled plugin ? because i believe plugin must be maintaining list in wordpress itself and with sendgrid as sender set (not native mailpoet sending service), nulled plugin should be able to bypass this ?

it's not just in definitions.

it's not just in definitions.
Sorry i didn't get you. But yes i checked your posted version in which you have made changes in free version also to bypass such limit. You have made many changes, i am thinking of making it in latest free version..is their any issue if i only change limit of 1000 as shown in screenshot posted by me above to bypass such limit or i need to make all changes you made in earlier nulled free version posted by you. I can see all changes by you using Git Diff so i cam make those changes but just want to know whether just changing 1000 by something like 999999...isn't working ?

I'm done with elementor. I will solve the event. it was working in the previous version.

no. I am preparing the nulled version of the elementor package. I will look at this section when it's done.

So it was doable as done by @NullMaster in his releases (free version being nulled to bypass 1000 limit) and i went ahead made same changes as done by @NullMaster in Latest Malipoet Free Version - v3.47.4.
Not checked thoroughly but prima facie working without 1000 limit.

Mailpoet - v3.47.4 (Latest Free but nulled) to be used in conjunction with Premium Plugin (Addon) already posted -

Reactions: amit338
So it was doable as done by @NullMaster in his releases (free version being nulled to bypass 1000 limit) and i went ahead made same changes as done by @NullMaster in Latest Malipoet Free Version - v3.47.4.
Not checked thoroughly but prima facie working without 1000 limit.

Mailpoet - v3.47.4 (Latest Free but nulled) to be used in conjunction with Premium Plugin (Addon) already posted -
So, just changing those 2 values to higher ones have you managed to make any free version work with the premium version?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock