• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress

Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress v4.0.8

No permission to download
@Physkx why u delete your files :D
i add your mega to resource please reup

Reactions: Physkx
@Physkx why u delete your files :D
i add your mega to resource please reup

The first version 2.4.3 I shared was not nulled correctly I'm afraid, I posted the proper nulled version a few posts ago, here is the link; Mailster 2.4.3 Proper Null

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Mailster v2.4.3

Download Mailster v2.4.3 - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 2.4.3 (2019-07-31) - Thanks To @Physkx

• fixed: post_category tag now shows categories names again
  • fixed: permalink issue with WPML add on
  • improved: links from deleted campaigns end up in a 404
  • improved: better visualizations during module reordering in editor
  • improved: menu icon is now a svg
  • improved: loading posts in editbar
  • improved: lang attribute now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Mailster v2.4.4 Nulled

Download Mailster v2.4.4 - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 2.4.4 (2019-09-09) Thanks To @Physkx

• improved: you can now encode tags output with an exclamation mark {!mytag}.
  • improved: drag n drop images from your desktop now respects cropped image setting.
  • improved: import screen.
  • improved: test mails now fallback to the current users email if not defined.
  • improved: subscriber query now search for ID as well.
  • fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello @Babak , thank you so much for updating the plugin.
You could include Addon "Mailster Integration with Arforms"

Last edited:
I have a question, sorry if this question hurt anyone. In this forum sharing all the plugin and other items safe to use for personal use and for a client project? Thanks

Last edited:
I have a question, sorry if this question hut anyone. In this forum sharing all the plugin and other items safe to use for personal use and for a client project? Thanks
yes but someplugin get nulled to work
so if you wanna use for client i suggest buy license :D

The "nulled" means to help you save money on official license for plugin or theme, it also allows you to continue to update the plugin or theme like if you would purchased.
Wow. Now I'm tension free. I'll use in my personal website and client's website as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock