• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Make Money with our new virtual coin and Market for Venezuela. Raising funds.

Skaford

Aug 28, 2019
www.prepago.ec
Let me introduce myself my name is Alex.

I am from Venezuela.

Venezuela is suffering a big crisis. There is not bill cash, POS are everywhere and people doesn't have a place to trade. With olx.com out of the country and mercadolibre not offering good services.

So this is my plan.

1. Create a marketplace where people can trade globally. It will be like alibaba or aliexpress.
  2. Check services for sellers and clients (not one is offering this in Venezuela, a third company will do this)
  3. Create a virtual coin to trade into the market.
  4. Give the ability to 4 millions of Venezuelan living abroad to change their money for this virtual coin and then their family could receive it in Venezuela. (best exchanges rates and immediately transactions)
  5. The marketplace will be open for sellers, we are going to offer them POS for free charge. (now they have to buy it over 200$ and fee transactions are over 8%)
  6. Fee for transactions in our own virtual coin will be 3% and selling in our market will cost 3% too for each product.
  7. Give to Venezuelan people a way to sell their services and products abroad receiving payments based on our virtual coin.
  8. SMS transaction system based on Twillio.
  9. Banking services for our own virtual coin (to develop) offering rfid cards for payments. (at this time Venezuelan banks are not offering new credit or debit cards)
  10. QR system for transactions (to develop) people could print their own wallet and spent their coins on it. (to give them first option a card selled for us or print their own wallet).
  11. Protect the system with a third company specializing in security.

Cost:

1. Develop system 800$
  2. Develop virtual coin 600 $
  3. Hosting and security services 60$ monthly
  4. Clients certifications setup 1800$ and 8$ per certification (third company)
  5. Marketing.
A) social influencers (instagram) 1000$
B) YouTube video ads creation 300$
C) YouTube ads campaign 1000$

As you can see marketing is the most expensive and is the way to obtain reputation using influencers.

So proposal.

1. I am going to keep the management of the site and 30% of benefits.
  2. I am going to share 70% of benefits with founders (percentage based on investment)
  3. All the agreements can be legally managed in your country for your money protection.

So who would like to invest on this?

I would like to read your ideas and questions too.

Thanks.

No offence but... Do you REALLY believe in this..??
I'm sorry to say this but this is way over the head of one man dude.

Yes I am going to execute it for steps (based on my budget)

It is an easy maths. Venezuelans are living abroad and sending minimun 20$ for them family.

There 4.000.000 of Venezuelans living abroad. Just check the cucuta market and how the exchange rate is giving a lot of money to people doing it. It is based on a geographic and person to person market. My idea is to break this boundaries and give to all the country a way to change their bolívares for a virtual coin.

Returning the calculation. Getting only 0.5% of the market it is 20.000 Venezuelans sending only 20$ per month. It is a 400.000$ market with a direct benefit of 12000$. Only with a small 0.5 % of market. More than 120000$ per year.

I know people is not understanding the crisis and the opportunities... Because people does not know about Venezuela.

If some one want to know about this idea I said we can talk it. And contract it is written and notarized. I just exposed the idea here. And well I am going to start it as soon I can. So wish me luck ;)

Well, I wish you good luck in profitting on Venezuela's crisis.... I guess.... :unsure:

I will try. Because there is a need... As I said they don't have bill cash and their own coin is not working.

This week 5 millions of dollars was traded on bitcoins in Venezuela... Make you calculations, with just 0.5% of the market.... How much can you earn.

"Create a marketplace where people can trade globally. It will be like alibaba or aliexpress. "

I'm pretty sure Amazon, Alibaba and Aliexpress have already done this.
BTW, $1000 USD in Argentina is like 1,000,000 there.

$1,000 to make an Instagram account?
Pretty sure you can make one for free.

Kinda sounds like an email scam :)

SCAMMERS SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE!

"Create a marketplace where people can trade globally. It will be like alibaba or aliexpress. "

I'm pretty sure Amazon, Alibaba and Aliexpress have already done this.
BTW, $1000 USD in Argentina is like 1,000,000 there.

$1,000 to make an Instagram account?
Pretty sure you can make one for free.

Kinda sounds like an email scam :)

SCAMMERS SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE!

Not Amazon alibaba or aliexpress haven't make it. (Facebook is the only one preparing to do something similar)

It is not an email scam because as I said documents could be legally signed based on client requirements.

Also I said that I will invest my own money to start the project and I will be posting updates about it.

You could believe whatever you want but I don't have issues with it. Because I was sharing my business idea. Not one have to put 1 dollar if they don't want. Or don't feel secure.

People can be rude and it doesn't mean that I am going to leave my idea. As I said I am going to try it on my own. Then I will be posting updates to each one that is telling things against me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock