• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Malwarebytes Keys With 1 Year Warranty @ $10

onrainsoln

Trusted Uploader
Sep 21, 2019
India
newsoop.com
Why Malwarebytes

Like antivirus, but smart.

Traditional antivirus fails because it’s slow to react to new threats. And, well, because it’s “dumb.” We use layers of technology like anomaly detection (a cool sort of artificial intelligence), behaviour matching, and application hardening to crush malware that hasn’t even been seen before. Alright, so not really like traditional antivirus. Infected? We’ve got your back

Our technology not only stops hackers and malware, but it cleans up an infected machine better than traditional antivirus. In fact, our technology earned the only “flawless” clean-up score from the folks at AV-TEST.org.

Shuts down attacks from every angle

Visiting an infected website, accepting a call from a scammer, clicking a malicious link—these are just some of the ways you can get hacked. We shut down those attack vectors and new ones as they pop up. The bad guys can’t even find a way in, whether you’re on Windows, Mac, or Android.

For more Visit: https://www.malwarebytes.com/

• Must activate the key within 1 day after receiving the code. (Better if the key is activated as soon as possible. ) You will get ID:KEY
  • You will not leave a negative rating before contacting support, and if you do you will NOT receive a replacement.

FAQ

1) for which type of OS?

- Windows only.

2) How you cover warranty?

- Just Personal Message me will replace your key.

3) Do you have any Terms?

- Yes, You agree that we do not provide a refund under any circumstance, only replacements IF NECESSARY.

4) What if my key does not work?

- If that happens just be patient and contact me with a non-working account/key, you will be rewarded a new account/key.

5) Key Type?

- Premium type key.

Keys are for Lifetime but I support replacent for 1 year with proper Proof

1603134839941.png

Note for After Purchasing: Be sure to deactivate the license before formating your OS otherwise you will not get any replacement, If you deactivated the current license you can use it again after installing the os.

Let me know if you have another question. Just feel free to ask.

PRICE: $10 / ₹750

Payment Option: Paypal and All Indian Payment Gateways

CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO AND TO PLACE ORDER ON BABIATO ONLY.

1603135882720.png

Last edited by a moderator:
PM me PayPal details.

Also amend your title to comply with Marketplace rule #18.

Last edited:
So I bought this and for now it works...

Note: This is not an endorsement as it will have to last at least 4 months for it to be worthwhile but we will wait and see.

Capture.JPG

Note: This is not an endorsement as it will have to last at least 4 months for it to be worthwhile but we will wait and see.

Capture.JPG
believe me, if you follow this it will last longer I'm using it for over 1 year...xD

deactivate the license before formating your OS otherwise, you will not get any replacement, If you deactivated the current license you can use it again after installing the os.

Capture.JPG
They are functional, and I used to sell them. They're old accounts that no one uses anymore, and the fun part is that if you go to account>view account, you'll be taken to malwarebyes' website, where the form is already filled up with the account's owner's email address.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock