• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler v1.3.1.4 Nulled

No permission to download
1594932613025.png
Too many new versions and bugs are fixed in the new versions. This version "1.2.3.2" is extremely obsolete and I'm not buying the new version for 129 dollars :ROFLMAO:. I also don't have the skills to fix the issues with the old version

Reactions: awanarchy
there is always this error when i try this. i already turn on the wp_debug but i cant find the debug.log file. so i dont really what wrong with the crawler

Attachments

• 1605289342361.png
    1605289342361.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: nis20
there is always this error when i try this. i already turn on the wp_debug but i cant find the debug.log file. so i dont really what wrong with the crawler
for bigger mangas or sometimes just random ones it does this just refresh and do it again as many times as you need to it'll go back to the same spot you left off on

for bigger mangas or sometimes just random ones it does this just refresh and do it again as many times as you need to it'll go back to the same spot you left off on
Is there a way to increase the execution time for the single crawl before it times out?

Maybe somewhere in the plug code there's the base execution time of 60 seconds per chapter i believe not too sure
I don’t know why but, every 1 min and 40 seconds it stops and error if I don’t successfully upload all the images for the chapter

Is there a way to increase the execution time for the single crawl before it times out?

go to this path \template\tab-content
open crawl-single.php
at the line 248 Change it to you need

note make sure the permalink are post name

I don’t know why but, every 1 min and 40 seconds it stops and error if I don’t successfully upload all the images for the chapter
in my crawler it tottaly random sometime it can crawl 20 chapter then error sometime its just 2 chapter then error

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock