• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler v1.3.1.4 Nulled

No permission to download
Hey guys.. need a little bit of help. When I try to crawl a single manga.. it crawls and says its successful but when I try to access the manga there are no images at all for any chapter but it fetched the summary and tags and creates chapters. What am I doing wrong?

Hey guys.. need a little bit of help. When I try to crawl a single manga.. it crawls and says its successful but when I try to access the manga there are no images at all for any chapter but it fetched the summary and tags and creates chapters. What am I doing wrong?
maybe you can check the image from your admin

are you guys not afraid of getting sued? or are only big sites on risk or Korean webtoon company don't care only about local market?

Hey guys does anyone know how to remove that background image? I can't find its source at all in the options.
Screenshot (9).png

nope just retry it again
Here is php.ini setting for my website
allow_url_fopen = On
allow_url_include = On
display_errors = On
enable_dl = On
file_uploads = On
max_execution_time = 3000
max_input_time = 6000
max_input_vars = 3000
memory_limit = 1024M
post_max_size = 256M
session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440
session.save_path = "/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php73"
upload_max_filesize = 256M
zlib.output_compression = On

can craw 800 chapter without error

Here is php.ini setting for my website
allow_url_fopen = On
allow_url_include = On
display_errors = On
enable_dl = On
file_uploads = On
max_execution_time = 3000
max_input_time = 6000
max_input_vars = 3000
memory_limit = 1024M
post_max_size = 256M
session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440
session.save_path = "/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php73"
upload_max_filesize = 256M
zlib.output_compression = On

can craw 800 chapter without error
Locally? Or cloud storage cloud storage takes more time for each chapter

Locally? Or cloud storage cloud storage takes more time for each chapter
i store localy then make backup to the cloud after that i erased the local file. this version fanfox is claw everything on fanfox site, and cannot craw only selected genre, if the you can run the auto craw then you can run single craw to get the 1 or 2 chapter, do this for the manga that you want get downloaded first after that start the auto craw and the script will begin download the already download manga to begin the update chapter.

if you use the auto craw then the cloud storage is ok, if you use manual well it will got error on 300 chapter or so

me too. i thinks your cloud storage API request reach the limit. i check my google photo and the manga chapter i crawl is uploaded but its blank when i try open it from my website. so i try to upload chapter manually to google photo and this is my error. but its fine when i crawl the manga and save it to local storage
1607320275262.png
so i check the platform for cloud storage and there are many variaties offer i dont know which one is fit for my manga website. can someone recommend me which offer is good for me ?

me too. i thinks your cloud storage API request reach the limit. i check my google photo and the manga chapter i crawl is uploaded but its blank when i try open it from my website. so i try to upload chapter manually to google photo and this is my error. but its fine when i crawl the manga and save it to local storage
1607320275262.png
so i check the platform for cloud storage and there are many variaties offer i dont know which one is fit for my manga website. can someone recommend me which offer is good for me ?
google photos is not a good choice FTP storage is the best.. Google photos have a 60 minutes link change thing that causes LONG loading times. Basically every 60 minutes the links to your images will get changed and this causes a very long load time for every manga image. FTP storage or Imgur are your only real options while imgur is free its very limited with 50 images per hour IP restriction. FTP storage will cost but not too much depending on your country and how much storage you use. Amazon s3 is also an option but i dont have much experience in that

google photos is not a good choice FTP storage is the best.. Google photos have a 60 minutes link change thing that causes LONG loading times. Basically every 60 minutes the links to your images will get changed and this causes a very long load time for every manga image. FTP storage or Imgur are your only real options while imgur is free its very limited with 50 images per hour IP restriction. FTP storage will cost but not too much depending on your country and how much storage you use. Amazon s3 is also an option but i dont have much experience in that
yes i want to try amazons3 unfortunately i dont have credit card to sign in. so i try AWSeducate i dont know if i can bypass the credit card part

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock