• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

manga hosting

Any of this providers will help you, use a VPS instead Web Hosting.
Install HestiaCP or AAPanel

Those are dmca ignored vps and hosting:

Also check this image and save, this is a good image to have saved.
MB4IDEn.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Immortalcd
Any of this providers will help you, use a VPS instead Web Hosting.
Install HestiaCP or AAPanel

Those are dmca ignored vps and hosting:

Also check this image and save, this is a good image to have saved.
MB4IDEn.jpg
alexahost servers are so bad ( low performance) i tried them before

Reactions: Raphtalia
alexahost servers are so bad ( low performance) i tried them before
Hi, our name is "Alexhost" not Alexa.

It depends where you are and where you live. Our datacenter is in Europe if you are far away from Europe it maybe be slower for you, but not for Europeans. If you use Cloudflare and good caching it will help.

Also web server is important, if you use apache then is quite normal that you will have low performance.

The question here is: The way you optimize your VPS, which web server you use etc, everything counts!
You can check our ping in many countries here:

Sorry if our hosting didn't meet your requirements. But also knowledge (know-how) to use a VPS is required.

Have a good Merry Christmas.
Alexhost

Hi, our name is "Alexhost" not Alexa.

It depends where you are and where you live. Our datacenter is in Europe if you are far away from Europe it maybe be slower for you, but not for Europeans. If you use Cloudflare and good caching it will help.

Also web server is important, if you use apache then is quite normal that you will have low performance.

The question here is: The way you optimize your VPS, which web server you use etc, everything counts!
You can check our ping in many countries here:

Sorry if our hosting didn't meet your requirements. But also knowledge (know-how) to use a VPS is required.

Have a good Merry Christmas.
Alexhost
not gonna lie i tried dedicated server from you , price was about 100 $ - 60$
it was horrible that's how i can describe it ,
from port speed to i/o everything was poor
idk if things changed now but when i tried you ( like half year ago) , it's wasn't good experience

Reactions: Hzura
idk if things changed now but when i tried you ( like half year ago) , it's wasn't good experience

Hello, Immortalcd

We understand, but we already answer that. Take the example if you are from China your ping will be higher to Moldova servers due to distance and many other things.

But that doesn't mean that is slow for Europe like France, Germany, Romenia etc.

That usually depends where you are. We provided a link above with the ping from many countries you can see that US and others that are more far away is who have more high ping.

That can be solved with Cloudflare or other CDN. Of course if you live in China and you use our servers it will be slow for you, but not for someone close to Moldova like European countries.

That is one of main reason, no one told you to lie. We just clarified the things directly and honestly. Well the network can not be good to you, but we still supporting freedom of speech and many more.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

so in the end... what host/vps that you used for now?

i searching alternative for sharer.my.id and other's safelink sites

so in the end... what host/vps that you used for now?

i searching alternative for sharer.my.id and other's safelink sites
Hello, Dear dhanamerdeka.

We explained everything above, that is because when client is far away that happens due to ping, but not means that the website is slow for European targets.

You can host your website with us, but please choose a good VPS or Dedicated server to avoid high peak traffic.
We don't tolerate spam, phishing, fraud, scam in our network. If your website is legal and doesn't break our acceptable usage policy then is OK.

We allow websites like yours, you can host with us.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock