• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Manga Reader CMS 2019 Updated (With Scrapper Automatic) - Django Dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistopher

Sep 21, 2019
Selling Manga reader CMS which i have completely redesigned and updated the back end framework with one of the very powerful framework Django !.
The cms is completely automatic it scraps and adds fresh manga every 3000 seconds, There is no custom dashboard though cuz i was too lazy to create one but you can do everything with django built in dashboard so no problem there and mangas are added automatically anyway. If you want custom dashboard i can create that for you if you pay little more.I will help you if you have any problems. I can also make custom scrappers for you like french scrappers etc but it will also cost $.

I am not a front end developer so i took the front end of other site and created the cms, but i have enough knowledge to make it of your liking.

Also ignore my bad English.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    618.9 KB · Views: 343
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    187.1 KB · Views: 312
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    343.2 KB · Views: 269
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 251
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    207.5 KB · Views: 226
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 206
  • Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 226
demo link ?
its takes a lot of time to deploy it on a vps and i dont think i am gonna deploy it not yet. Because its python web application, i can post a video of it don't worry though i will do all verification for you before buying. If you don't like the look i can make changes to it.

How is it better than the madara theme for WordPress?
well it adds manga on its own and i can create scrapper for any sites like french manga etc. you have to do nothing just upload it on a vps and sit back and watch how it adds new manga and chapter itself from other sites. I am pretty sure there is no such option in Madara.

I think more people would be interested if you could make the same thing for Madara seen there are already many users of this theme.

Reactions: Mistopher
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock