• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Marketplace for selling / sharing / buying Lifetime subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkreimmer

May 22, 2020
Does someone know if something like this exists? I mean a website where you can sell / share your lifetime subscriptions for a fraction of what if costs. For example Plugins or Themes that allow unlimited websites activation.

I know 100% of TOS doesn't allow this, I just want to know if someone has been able to achieve something like this.
For example if I have an Elementor Lifetime license with unlimited activations, and I want to sell / share each website activation at $5.

Thanks

Last edited:
You can sell your product in Codester . Just go to your profile and disable Extended License. And while uploading your item, just mention in the description that you can use this product in unlimited domains or websites. Boom! It's done.😊

Enjoy!😊

Reactions: johnwatters
Sorry, that is not why I meant.

For example if I have an Elementor Lifetime license with unlimited activations, and I want to sell / share each website activation at $5.

Sorry english is not my native language.

I think , you are looking for BABIATO's marketplace!

Then i suggest you to use Babiato's Market Place. It's best way to sell such kind of stuffs. 😊

Does someone know if something like this exists? I mean a website where you can sell / share your lifetime subscriptions for a fraction of what if costs. For example Plugins or Themes that allow unlimited websites activation.

I know 100% of TOS doesn't allow this, I just want to know if someone has been able to achieve something like this.

Thanks

Thanks for this thread.
This is what I was asking here few days ago, I think the Idea is like what @medw1311 doing for Astro pro and Elementor pro.

I was looking for who has Kadence lifetime license.
I hope this what thread mean

Sellix, Ebay etc.

But this seems like an attempt to sell here which you don't meet the requirements for so thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock