• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Marketum - Digital Product WordPress Theme

jilani53

Dec 15, 2019
Marketum is the ultimate marketplace WordPress theme to sell digital products. By the Marketum, you can sell digital products like stock photos, theme, plugins, software, audio, video, arts, tutorials, music, ebooks, fonts files and more.

Marketum is developed for Single and Multivendor( Another person can sell his/her products from your marketplace but you need a most popular premium extension of EDD plugin which name is FES (Front End Submission) ) purpose.

It has a unique and clean design based on the latest technology with great features. This theme is built the base on the most popular and user-friendly Easy Digital Downloads ( EDD ) marketplace plugins. There has so many free and premium extension on their website. You can easily install your desired extension for your marketplace. We’ve tested them all extension and properly styled for our Marketum theme. So it will save you valuable time. Marketum theme allows you to create your marketplace such as Amazon, eBay, Themeforest, CreativeMarket or WrapBootrap and it takes only a few hours to set up your website and sell goods. We’ve used King Composer drag and drop page builder plugin to allows you to create your web pages quickly without knowing a single piece of code. This page builder plugin is very light-weight and fast. The theme is heavily customized and organized for selling a different kind of digital products.

Marketum Exclusive Features
  • Full Easy Digital Downloads Integration
  • All major extension tested and styled for Marketum Theme
  • Very Light-weight King Composer Drag & Drop Page Builder
  • Live Drag & Drop Elementor Page Builder
  • Drag & Drop WPBakery Page Builder
  • Product Review System Support
  • Front-end Submission Support
  • Nicely Designed Vendor Dashboard, Customer Dashboard and Dashboard Others Pages
  • Available Highly Customization Features and We’ll Add More Customization Options From Our Maximum Client Opinion. So You Can Share Your Opinion With Us To Make The Marketum Theme More Dynamic.
  • 6 Custom Stylist Widget
  • 25+ Useful Elements and Highly Styled and Coming More…
  • Available PayPal Payment Method as Default. You Can Add More Payment Method to Buying EDD Premium Extension.
  • Available Filterable ( Popular, Featured, Bestselling, Newest, High Price, Low Price, Category, Tag etc ) Product Archive.
  • Most Popular WooCommerce Plugin Supported
  • Contact Form 7 Plugin Integrated
  • MailChimp Plugin Integrated
  • Supported Free Items Download
  • Supported External Product Link ( So you can sell your item from another marketplace as an affiliate marketer. )
  • And much more...

Item demo
http://banyanthemes.com/demo/marketum/
https://themeforest.net/item/marketum-digital-product-wordpress-theme/24566318

Attachments

• 01_marketum.png
    01_marketum.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 27
maybe we will wait people share this theme... i try search on gpl to buy with cheaps price but nothing found..

I really want this theme so badly
theme name -->>
Marketum
Please Help Me!!
I need this wordpress theme..
If anyone has this (Nulled with no malware) Please Share!

Super brother..

I'm glad you do enjoy things that others bought so you can share them on your sharing site.

And yet you still don't want to share for free your stuff. Still selling that latest version of BS Movies?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock